Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am E3 bound.

Smile I am E3 bound.

It appears that being a resident of los angeles has benefits afterall, to make this long story short my ex co-worker no does beta testing for a famous videogame development company i would mention the name however i do not wont to subject them to possible penalties.

I attended E3 for two consecutive years prior to E3 becoming closed to the public Since that time my friend has gained a little pull among the appropriate people and managed to get me submitted as a booth Correspondent.

What the job entails i am not sure but will find out tomorrow when i go to pick up my Insert Company Name staff member polo shirt. I think that it might just be doing stuff simular to what i did a few years ago passing out swag bags and basically repeated the information that has been previously stated by the person presenting future products, to those who may have missed his presentation and want or need to know the direction and plans for the company.

Of course my friend says that my access will be limited to certain booths and press releases or whatever but i am just happy to be going, i will post a picture of my event staff shirt or whatever it's going to be called once i pick it up also i will take pictures live from E3 and post them thats if anyone is interested..........

July 14- 17 2008

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

Make sure you spill the beans when you come back.

Make sure to jimmy-smack Motomu Toriyama for me for taking so long with 13. thanks!

Ask about Shenmue 3.

As a three-time E3 attendee I should be jealous, but with the whole "spectacle" aspect gone I really don't care much. I can get the same experience off of IGN or Gamespot or some other website.

record the entire new Resident Evil 5 intro, and any Star Ocean 4 goodies!
    oh ya and any Fallout 3 media if any, oh ya and any Aliens Colonial Marines media.

I am going to compile a list of any special request for information by you guys and will do my best to get clear footage and pictures as well.

Cool. I always wanted to go to E3, mainly to see what it would be like. Hopefully this years E3 will have a few surprises for us all. Let us know if there are any big name new releases in development for any of the current consoles. Have fun.

Their is alot of speculation about the possible return of booth babes i really hope that it's true.