Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

sounds good i'll be there

Yay, sticky!

Yummyyummy cupcake, please~<3

Quote Originally Posted by Rust View Post
    7pm EST should be 1am in Germany.

EDIT : almost forgot : inb4desertedplayermatchup. -_-;
    ;__; awwww that will be too late for me. I don't have the abbility to stay up that late =( I also still have school on Monday ;__;

Quote Originally Posted by amai_berry View Post
    ;__; awwww that will be too late for me. I don't have the abbility to stay up that late =( I also still have school on Monday ;__;
    Well, like I said in the first post, time and date is subject to change. I just need to know whats most convenient for the majority.

And also, as far as what will go down during the event, I'd up for ideas! I was thinking a raffle, group photos, stuff like that. I mean, it's all about having fun and getting to know other people.

Any and all ideas are very much welcomed!

Well, if it's on Sunday, since like you say, people at are home and more available, might I suggest it begins in the afternoon for USA so us, EU players, can have a bit more convenient times to join in ? Like 3 or 4pm EST.
    Well, again, I know we aren't a majority. The best is to see what time of the day is the more convenient for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rust View Post
    Well, if it's on Sunday, since like you say, people at are home and more available, might I suggest it begins in the afternoon for USA so us, EU players, can have a bit more convenient times to join in ? Like 3 or 4pm EST.
    Well, again, I know we aren't a majority. The best is to see what time of the day is the more convenient for everyone.
    Actually, US/EU players on the PC/PS2 servers ARE the majority. XD But I see your point and I think that's a good idea. I was just thinking that a Sunday night might be a bit more convenient but if it starts earlier then that gives more people a chance to stop by if they have something to do that night. *nodnod*

I'm also going to see what I can come up with for a raffle. I have some missions to do. XD

Might not be available, birthday weekend in my family. I'm saturday and my dad is sunday lol, so I'm not exactly sure if he's coming out for mine or I'm traveling for his. We'll see. If I can, I'll drop by.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_J View Post
    Might not be available, birthday weekend in my family. I'm saturday and my dad is sunday lol, so I'm not exactly sure if he's coming out for mine or I'm traveling for his. We'll see. If I can, I'll drop by.
    Oh! Well, in case you can't make it, Happy Birthday! <3

Hopefully this will silence the "favoritism" bawwwfest us in the Phashion group have been getting from our last event....

Sounds fun, I'll likely be there. I'm hoping for lots of mass-screenshot opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Typheros View Post
    Hopefully this will silence the "favoritism" bawwwfest us in the Phashion group have been getting from our last event....

Sounds fun, I'll likely be there. I'm hoping for lots of mass-screenshot opportunities.
    I saw that, and actually, I was thinking of adding little "phasion" to the event as well. Without the judging or anything to spare feelings. Maybe, if you'd like, you phasion folks could have a catwalk thing during the event to show off the summer wear and take a ton of vanity shots.

Just for fun. ^_^