Smile New Player, Newman Acrotecher, Looking for guidance

Hello everyone.

I'm a new player to PSU360, I used to play it on PC for a very small bit of time but only offline because I was hoping it would be the same as PSO, now that I was told that things are more PSO-ish I'm coming back.

I'm looking for advice on how to level my character towards being a good AT. I'm getting a bit of help from a friend who's doing a 'White Beast C' run every now and again, but I'm looking for more advice on what to do.

I've heard of 'buff parties', which are as they sound, but I don't know where to go and ask for one.

I just want to be able to make an AT and be good at it, I want to have people say "He's good at support, and is damn good at his whip". I love the whip and the way it looks, and stuff. So I decided whip + support + healing = Awesomeness and a half.

So can anyone maybe help me out sometime with leveling my AT? I can leave my AIM and my GT if it would help, I'm looking for someone to hang out, teach me some AT stuff, and see what I can learn over all. I know the AT isn't meant to do tons of damage, but instead meant to make everyone much more powerful. When I get there, I'll be happy.

Anyway, thanks for any help. I gotta get back to class.

I'm not on the 360 server but you can usually find a buff party at:
    A-Mad Creatures
    B-White Beast
    C-Some stand by areas

To find one, just look for a title or comment that says, well, buff party

just note that leveling buffs will take you a long time(not sure how long)

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Try checking out some of the user guides in the forum sticky here - http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93419

Try the search function as well, and type something in like "acrotecher" to review past discussions and maybe answer some of your questions.

You can add your AIM and Xbox360 Gamertag to your PSOW profile. It ends up showing under your name when you post.

You can also make a thread to meet new people/seek help here- Player Matchup.

Hope this helps.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130625
    thats a pretty decent acrotecher guide

id be willing to help
    my gt: xDeadlywhisper

if you wanna play just send me a message

I'm usually fortetecher, but I can teach you the ways of acro and give you some whips if you need em. My gamertag is RedRaz0r

Thank you for your replies and information, and I hope to meet up with you sometime in the near future to play. Thanks, and have a good one.