Default one episode left.....

Before the series-finale movie of Avatar: The Last Airbender. And I have to say so myself, Katara - though bitchy - kicked ass. And I loved how Azula was going crazy at the beginning of the episode.

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

That's still going on?

Quote Originally Posted by anwserman View Post
    Before the series-finale movie of Avatar: The Last Airbender. And I have to say so myself, Katara - though bitchy - kicked ass. And I loved how Azula was going crazy at the beginning of the episode.
    It hasn't started back up on the station I usually watched it on. But if there are new episodes then I'd best get'a Youtubin'.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

I've watched this series since the beginning, and I rather enjoyed nearly every episode, I really liked the overall story-arc of the whole series.
    I will really miss Avatar:The Last Air Bender once it concludes.

For an "quasi-anime" it was pretty dang good, and I liked that the different Element bending styles were each based on real life styles of Kung Fu/Wu-Shu.

I really hope that the creative teams behind the series will do another animated series, something based on "A Journey West", or other Chinese or even something from Japanese folklore would be really cool I think.

These guys seriously need to partner with Platinum Games (former game developers of Okami and GodHand) I'd love to see what kind of original game they would create if they collaberated together.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    I will really miss Avatar:The Last Air Bender once it concludes.
    certainly better than having a good series dragged out until the life is sucked out of it

I watched this show from the beginning too, and It sucks that it's all gonna be over today. OH DAMNIT I MISSED IT LAST NIGHT! Oh well youtube here i come.

I hate the end of things. Pirates of the carribean is an example.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

I stopped obsessively waiting for updates and this is what happens?

AHHHH.

MUST WATCH.

Wow.

Azula went bonkers and Katara did the right thing by not owning that guy. Stopping the rain was pretty sweet.

Now where's chapter 17? ;_;
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.