Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Difference between JP and US/EU

I just want to kno what the difference is. JP seems to never have problems with updates or events, yet we suffer from delays, postponing, and stalls from ST (see sig). I kno the 065 error wasnt all their fault, but the way they handled it was horrendus. I play on the 360 so it didnt affect me but i feel bad for the PC/PS2 people who didnt get to participate in MAG and probably never will. And as for the content updates its not like they have to program anything new into the game, just translate it over from the JP servers who have already recieved them. And y is it that it will have been a month and a half since our last update before we supposedly get another (which i doubt will even happen).
    Another thing, in this update i heard were getting the S2 version of a lot of neudaiz missions and the GBR to go along with em. This leads me to believe we wont get the MAG extension everyone has been waiting for. If u think about it, if both come out at the same time most people will ignore the GBR and go for the MAG missions for drop rates, exp, and MP. I kno ST has been ignorant in the past but putting out 2 limited time things at the same time would be stupid...even for them.
    We are well aware that the community is fed up with continuing problems and the lack of adequate explanations, but we still do not have an answer for you. -Chillaura
    We do not have any solid updates scheduled. -Chillaura
    ST at it's finest.

JP servers = more players = more income = more/better staff
    US/EU servers = less players = less income = less/worse staff

Whether the abomination in service is due to lack of numbers (overworked) or lack of capability (hired help has no clue or doesn't give a shit) is up in the air. But I get a sneaking suspicion that things aren't as easy as editing a few lines in a configuration file when it comes to PSU server maintenance.

MAG doesn't appear to be coming back at all, but I don't think running MAG2 and GBR Neudaiz simultaneously would be such an idiotic move. The community is practically split in half on MAG2. Those that are sick of MAG could do GBR instead. We didn't have far to go to open up all the event rewards, so the drop in participants would be no big deal. Those that were looking for the drops, EXP, MP, and special items of MAG2 could forgo GBR. My guess being that once 200 million kills would be reached, MAG2 participation would dry up pretty friggin' quick.
    I'm Guy, so what?

Also MAG extension would only last 2 weeks, while the GBR lasts 4 weeks. So the ones that would do MAG runs would still have 2 weeks of the GBR.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

SoJ are dedicated.
    SoA are lazy.

That's all really.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Quote Originally Posted by NeoTeppin View Post
    I just want to kno what the difference is. JP seems to never have problems with updates or events
    I loled

Quote Originally Posted by Brainwrecked View Post
    JP servers = more players = more income = more/better staff
    US/EU servers = less players = less income = less/worse staff
    Exactly. Money buys competence, and SOJ has more money than SOA. You'd think they'd have learned from PSO:BB that splitting up the US/EU and JP servers doesn't work, but I guess they don't care.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

At this point, I play 360 server so we did not have error problems, all I want is my rewards from mag, they have delayed this for way to long now. I want my freakin' rewards I dont think that is asking to much since we earned them. Mag event was long enough for those who actually played all of it, the only people Sonic Team people owe MAG to is those who got error messages. The rest of us they now owe for delaying our rewards for almost 2 months now.

I think a lot of it stems from the idea that all content updates/development are handled by SOJ and that SOJ sends them over here for finalization/localization for SOA. However when SOJ doesn't want to do shit for us, SOA can't do anything but *shrug*.

It originated from JP...so maybe that's why it different.
    lol

larger population...more priority.
    our population? ...no comment

Should drop the events update us weekly with JP content catch us up and merge but that would be awesome and we all know it wont happen that way.
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487