Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    I live in a wooded hell where noone wants to come unless ur a pyscho kiiller Muahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_J View Post
    I think you mean Amy/Knuckles, but regardless, I'ma LOL HARD when I see:

You thought 065 was bad? All hell gonna break loose when people don't get their Amy/Knuckles statues...
    How the hell do we run out of stock on a digitally created item??? I feel like this is Best Buy on the day PS3 came out and I stood in line for 2 days... punch a few codes and make more... ST really is either getttin really lazy or just plain old pathetic

They need to start thinking what to do now mag or no mag this is getting boring. If they don't give us an update next friday I'm gonna send my little friend here to pay them a visit.

H, Human Male (Lv 160 US / Lv 180 JP)
    A, Cast Male (Lv 170 US / Lv 180 JP) (H 50, R 60, Fo 60, Fi 50, G 55, T 25)
    N, Beast Female (Lv 160 US/ Lv 180 JP)
    M, Newman Female (Lv 161 US / Lv 180 JP) (H 1, R 1, Fo 40, Fi 0, G 0, T 32)

If no update on the 25th I cancel my account until the US/EU side sees an update, possible not until we've had a few here. This may be the make it or break it point on my US/EU account.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

if we don't get the "Maga Update" on the 25th you'll see about 78mil on EbAy
    PSU [360]
    Chaos Maiden Newman F LVL53 {FT1,AT8,GT1WT1}
    Chaos Sniper CAST M LVL80 {FG14,Fg5,GT5,PT1}
    Vergil BEAST M LVL 57 (FF6,Fg1,Wt1,PT1,Af1}
    [luck slot]

I can understand why everyone is complaining but it does little good and these topics are getting old real fast because all they turn into is flaming and complaining.
    We all now how Sega, sadly all we can do is wait and see. I for one, I'm not getting my
    hopes up. I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime its random missions for me.

I just want my Sange. Screw the grinding boost, screw 3 star luck, screw the treasure chests and screw the Knuckles and Amy statues. I just want my Sange. There's nothing else to it.

And I'll be playing PSU until I can get one too.

Sange or bust.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

These topics are really getting old...Granted, ST has been failing hard at giving us updates in a timely matter, but complaining about it and threatening to cancel your subscriptions is rather pointless.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    lubey dicklips spouting off a bunch of nonsense, as usual. woot.

Yup, Lubey Dicklips and Vagaura really need to stop talking about things they have no clue about.

When are people going to learn that Lubey and Vag don't give 2 $hits about this game or the community. Once this game closes, they'll GM another game and spread their ineptitude and lack of professional to another game.

I just wish they would give us the rewards we earned and be done with it. This lack of updates is absolutely pathetic.

I wouldnt go that far,
    You're forgetting that before he was a GM, Ruby was a casual player, and still is? I wouldn't think he would want this version of the game to be in the condition that it is, chill ont he other hand I know nothing about.

but seriously, the Gm's are trying to do things in their power (influencing the players?) to stimulate the community, can't really ask for much else.
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
    but seriously, the Gm's are trying to do things in their power (influencing the players?) to stimulate the community, can't really ask for much else.
    Can't really ask the bawwers not to baww either.
    But you're right.