Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default -sigh to the flames of Sega and the GMs-

If you play the game, yes you can be disappointed, but if you don't even respect the GMs nor the corporation behind the game anymore or even enjoy yourself on PSU, cancel your damn subscription and shut up about it. Saying, "OMG this game is so horrible! Segac sux! ARG ARG RAGGE!" will not change anything. It's written truth that the old Sega team epically failed but that's the whole damn reason we have a new one. They have to start up everything on here, which is all new to them, and start rebuilding the damage the old team left and adding on things to make it better. We all know that for any of us, that is a great task that is difficult and stressful, yet they are trying thier best anyway. And yet all you people do is f*ing complain about the old team and don't even give the new guys a chance at making you prissy whiners happy. They moved in and had us up and running before they said they would. Even though little time has passed, that is impressive enough for what we've all had to go through recently.

Those who did cancel your subscription and had enough of it. What exactly are you STILL doing here?? You don't play the game, nor pay for it anymore. This whole site means nothing to you anymore. Just because you were dissatisfied with the old Sega team doesn't give you the right to post, "LOL SEGAC SUX HAR HAR postcount+1pl0x". If you don't want to respect the players, this site, the GMs on the game and here, nor the game itself, then please leave.

As you all can see, I'm sick and feed up with the complainers on here that no longer have an open mind to this game. It disgraces the game and all who play it for them to act so immaturely.
    I know that even if everything was going smoothly in this game that complainers would still exist, but it maddens me that 3/4's of the pso-w population is like this.
    As I stated, WE ALL KNOW how bad Sega Team was, there's not a soul here who doesn't. Posting complaints / rants / and flames towards them and the GMs will not change anything, as you all should of known after the 065 MAG.
    Sega knows they screwed up and guess what? They hired a new team! Yes it took ages, but in businesses like that, it usually takes that long to make such a big change. So guess what again? Things are going to change, they just take a while. Continue to be patient if you are, and begin to if you arn't. If you refuse to believe in this actual change in the game then go ahead and leave. I'd rather have a small community of dedicated players then a large one of complaining children who want what they want now.
    (//_-)''

This may be moved to the "Rants" place, but if topics like, " PC/PS2 What has hurt us so far..." are allowed here, this should be too.
    Last edited by Seority; Jul 19, 2008 at 02:48 AM.

sigh
    i read two sentences of this rant and its one of those "if it sucks, quit" forums
    problem is that people payed for it and people will play it even if it sucks.
    or they played too much
    Khanny - Female Cast - Hunter - Fighter - Ship 10 Lv 30

"I kinda do YouTube "

Yeah, complaining doesn't help. But neither does dedicating a whole topic about complainers, it's not going to change anything.

Say what you like, but when people complain, some people do it out of frustration. If you don't like it, fine, but every person has their right to what they want to say. Afterall, no matter what's said, we're paying for it.

I don't complain on these boards, but it does get frustrating at times. I want to quit, but I'm still attached to the game, not to mention all those hours spent on my character.
    Last edited by EurekaX; Jul 19, 2008 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoskila View Post
    sigh
    i read two sentences of this rant and its one of those "if it sucks, quit" forums
    problem is that people payed for it and people will play it even if it sucks.
    or they played too much
    You obviously didn't read any of it.
    Notice how I'm sticking up for Sega now and it's revival.

Quote Originally Posted by EurekaX View Post
    Yeah, complaining doesn't help. But neither does dedicating a whole topic about complainers, it's not going to change anything.

Say what you like, but when people complain, some people do it out of frusturation. If you don't like it, fine, but every person has their right to what they want to say. Afterall, no matter what's said, we're paying for it.

I don't complain on these boards, but it does get frusturating at times. I want to quit, but I'm still attached to the game, not to mention all those hours spent on my character.
    I guess it's just upsetting to find things like:
    Topic: "When is MAG coming back?"
    Replies:"LOL SEGAC"
    "XD lol nub"
    "Never because the GMs lie!"
    "Who cares? I don't play this game anymore. :P Lol"
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jul 19, 2008 at 07:18 AM.

Point taken. Just saying though, even if it doesn't help, getting upset about the delays are understandable.
    Doesn't matter for me in the end anyway, I'm still going to keep playing.

I'd be lying if I said that I expect this to change things much, but I wouldn't be lying if I said that I hope this will change things.

I'm just stating that saying "LOL SEGAC SUX" will not change anything, mean anything, nor answer any questions people have. It should just be marked as spam or flaming even. I'm surprized that the GMs here are fine with the flaming of other GMs to be allowed. ><

Trying to walk the tight-rope here.

For anyone that has been in complain mode, one thing gone right is not going to make up for the slew of things gone wrong. If things go right from here on out, people will start to take notice and start changing their minds that Sega actually does care. But it's only one step. In the minds of many, there's many more steps to take.

You have to realize the online RPGs are addicting. Once you realize that, the complaining and bitching comes under perspective. Addictions are hard to break. Even harder when they're no ill effects. (Still getting to school/work on time? Not financially bankrupt because all of your money's going into your habit?) People don't want to give up PSU. But they don't want to be treated like crap either. If Sega was more open about their problems, I think there'd be a little more sympathy. Stringing people along only increases backlash.

Even if people aren't paying subscribers of a Phantasy Star game, they still have every right to come here. They don't have the right to troll and flamebait, but those rules apply to everyone. PSO-World is a fan-site for the Phantasy Star series as a whole. (My guess from the name, though, is that it started with Phantasy Star Online and grew to encompass all of Phantasy Star.) Even if these people quit PSU, they're probably looking to see if it's safe to return to PSU if they're hanging around the PSU forums.

As for the new team...I thought this was only a rumor? Additional staff, maybe. But new team? Where did this info come from?

All is not rosey is PSU. Within the mods' discretion, the PSO-World populous has kept in line. Any that haven't have had appropriate action taken, but that's not up to us to decide. They can't quiet people because what they want to discuss involves mostly complaining and bashing, as long as it doesn't stray too far from civil discussion. Can we direct our complaints to where they need to go? We can't. So the dirty laundry gets aired in public. Again, if Sega would be more open and communicative with its player base, the negativity wouldn't be half as bad.
    I'm Guy, so what?

They can come and read if they wish, why I wouldn't know, but most just flame "This is why I left" kinda speal, which aggrovates me because it's unnessessary.
    I believe this is the fist right thing that has happened in a while now, and I expect more to come. I did state that the new staff is very new and we haven't seen much yet, but they have started out on the right foot.

I know people will complain regaurdless of what happens, but some things that are being spammed right now, that don't need to be stated what-so-ever. I do get what you're saying though, and I do agree.

PSO/U was supposed to get better for about a decade since V1. Has it? No. Take a look at V1 and V2, big success. Look at GC, someone successful, but very quickly became blatantly over run by hackers like DC but lacked the population DC did. Look at Xbox, that was a joke. Look at Blue Burst, this is where Sega's amazing method of adding content came in, where all our PSO content that we loved was fed to us in little spoonfuls once a month. FFS, people were in the 120s and up before Ultimate was released. Blue Burst never even got all the content that the other versions had (several missing quests from previous versions). Look at PSU, and don't even try to deny that the game is dieing here on the PC/PS2 side.

Things won't get better.

Just because PSO was better and run by a different group of people doesn't mean PSU will die.
    No relivance really.