Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cross Hurricane > Assault Crush > Rising Crush > Splendor Crush

I use Cross a lot, its the strongest of the twin saber skills when you count the full combo based on how many targets and the atp modifiers further in the combo. 1st 200%> 2nd 250% > 3rd 340%. Cross hits at least two targets on each phase of the combo, it is slower then Assault, but your hitting more things, I really just use Cross on multi-hit box enemies or bosses.

Assault is the fastest of the twin saber skills, it looks good, but only hits single targets and gets progressively weaker further in the combo. It goes from 1st 255% > 2nd 215% > 3rd 195%.

Its been awhile since I used rising, but it was good to keep enemies off balance, the first part is rather slow, launches, but the 2nd part you can actually sweep around 360 degrees and launch enemies encircling you, the 3rd part scatters enemies so that wasn't as useful.

My favorite is Cross Hurricane, try it out. Oh, the modifiers are based on lvl 40 skill and as for splendor... it just looks too gimmicky, based on that I didn't have any interest in using it at all.
    Last edited by Koiwai_Keiji; Jul 22, 2008 at 10:57 AM.

2 down, 1 to go!

Cross hurricane, then cross hurricane. you dont need any other one. I LOVE THIS PA. it looks cool, and does kick ass damage. it reminds me of Majarra for spears. your FF will own

Assault Crush>>Rising Crush = Cross Hurricane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crap>>>>>>>>>Sp lendor Crush

A. Crush, R. Crush and Cross. H are ALL awesome moves. But Splendor Crush is really...the worst melee PA in the game, there is absolutely NO USE for it.