Default CLv 85 - Looking for Reference Points!

I currently have 81% of the total card population with 100% N1 and N2s. I'm missing a few N4s and quite a few N3s. Does anyone have a reference point they can provide me in terms of card completion rates by level? Does this sound normal for my level?

The two main N3s I'm looking for are Ancient Saber and Red Sword but I can't seem to find them in offline mode. Are these super rare N3 cards, is that even possible?

Well I was once lv 300+ offline but to my knowledge, I didn't even make any ancient Sabre Based decks until I got online, which probably means that I didn't find that Item untill I went online. I think red sword may also falls into that category , as well as recon, recobox and gather. Don't quote me on that though; its been a while and I never did sit down and make a list of "online only vs. offline only cards" back when the server was still up.

ook, I just looked through my card list ( it says Im at 492 of 495 cards) and to my memeory, some of the cards were only available online to begin with ( need to do that card auction thing), but most of those dont fall into the N rank category.

Right now my character level is 81 online and 12 offline ( due to corruption). It'll take me a while to raise it back to the 300+ range that I had a few years ago. Sure, theres probably some kind of action replay cheat that I could use to raise my EXP quickly but wheres the fun in that?

oh and as a side note, back on my 300+ offline file, I only found 1 epsilon, 1 el rappy. Still no delbiters though, compared to my current online account thats stuck on 81, with 3 epsilons, 2 el rappies and 1 delbiter. My characters ID is purplenum, and I did a good balance of both story mode and free battles.

CLv 300+ offline? o.O And here I was thinking that I was doing good at CLv 85...

I checked my card stats again and confirmed that I have 100% card completion for N1, N2, R3 and R4. I have around 87% for N3 and about 97% for N4. The part I don't understand is how can that many N3s be rare? Isn't that the whole idea behind the N and R ranks? N = normal and R = rare? How can an N3 card be "super rare"? It sounds like a contradiction in terms like jumbo shrimp! If Sega wanted these cards to be rare why wouldn't they just tag them with Rs? /sigh

The hunt continues...

Quote Originally Posted by RAGNAGELPPOD View Post
    oh and as a side note, back on my 300+ offline file, I only found 1 epsilon, 1 el rappy. Still no delbiters though, compared to my current online account thats stuck on 81, with 3 epsilons, 2 el rappies and 1 delbiter. My characters ID is purplenum, and I did a good balance of both story mode and free battles.
    Ah Delbiter, killed me too many times that one... ><

Isn't there an AR code to get all cards?? I was planning on looking it up for when I go on the private Ep3, if ever.
    Last edited by AlexCraig; Aug 24, 2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Removed private server abbreviation.

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

EP3 C.A.R.D. Battle King Deadbeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RagolRaiders View Post
    CLv 300+ offline? o.O And here I was thinking that I was doing good at CLv 85...

I checked my card stats again and confirmed that I have 100% card completion for N1, N2, R3 and R4. I have around 87% for N3 and about 97% for N4. The part I don't understand is how can that many N3s be rare? Isn't that the whole idea behind the N and R ranks? N = normal and R = rare? How can an N3 card be "super rare"? It sounds like a contradiction in terms like jumbo shrimp! If Sega wanted these cards to be rare why wouldn't they just tag them with Rs? /sigh

The hunt continues...
    Mine was the exact same way when I was going through gathering all the cards for the first time. I somehow ended up with 100% R1-4 before I finished getting all the N cards. Theres some offline only cards like Sting Tip for example, that are difficult to get, then you have the cards that are only able to get through transformations, (your clvl directly affects this, both in success and activation rates) and last but not least, the cards that you have to transfer via other save files on your memory card from different titles. Keep going at it and you'll eventually get em all.
    Last edited by Deadbeard; Aug 24, 2008 at 04:30 AM.

EP3 C.A.R.D. Battle King Deadbeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by voxie View Post
    Ah Delbiter, killed me too many times that one... ><
    Delbiter? I usually rejoiced whenever anyone used him against me.