Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    for what? more topics of the same thing? or more rants? XD
    Mass topics/rants like this. xD...
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Based on the release schedule( set by SOJ for their servers ) the next update is the Neudaiz GBR but in light of our current status they may decide to skip it.

At least we'll have the Galenigare Lake spotlight to look forward to on Friday

So if they DID implement everything in a timely order, Daiz GBR would run along with MAG2?
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    thats basically what ruby said a few days ago, he said at the end of this month, and i thought oh must be august 1st cuz he must be thinking that we are also thinking about when servers go down :P

so yea, i've actually been expecting no update and chill pretty much comfirmed my thoughts. if nothing on august 1st i would have officially lost hope and will no longer care about updates and jsut either play what we have or not play at all :/
    I'm with you on that, I have only been playing PSU on 360 for a month and have already given up on updates. I never expect to see any updates even though I hope we will get some.

So play and enjoy what we have because chances are we won't get any more. Once I feel like I have done all I want to on AOTI, I plan to quit until we do get updates like the millions of other people who have before me.
    KMO (Xbox 360)
    Level 155 Male Human
    HU,RA,FO:10 Fortegunner:20 Gunmaster: 12 Guntecher: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano View Post
    So if they DID implement everything in a timely order, Daiz GBR would run along with MAG2?
    yes ebcause MAG2 wasnt supposed to be there. now with everything messed up idk when we'll get GBR nudaiz lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by MysticGoten View Post
    I'm with you on that, I have only been playing PSU on 360 for a month and have already given up on updates. I never expect to see any updates even though I hope we will get some.

So play and enjoy what we have because chances are we won't get any more. Once I feel like I have done all I want to on AOTI, I plan to quit until we do get updates like the millions of other people who have before me.
    Wow as much as i have to agree, this is just like when the game got released. We had months of noting to do but de ragan over and over, took them a few months to get the ball rolling to where we actually were happy with what was going on.

I've pretty much stopped playing this exclusively and started going back to xbox arcade games and other titles just to fill the void. I'm still lvl'ing bullets for a few hours then jumping off to take care of real world stuff.

Oh well if they don't get things up and running like they should again more and more of us are going to be jumping ship.
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

shoot! - i wouldn't mind if they just released the gbr and just gave us that to chew on for a few weeks!

it's been so long since we've seen an update i don't know if i will recognize it when it happens - lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEliteRico View Post
    Wow as much as i have to agree, this is just like when the game got released. We had months of noting to do but de ragan over and over, took them a few months to get the ball rolling to where we actually were happy with what was going on.
    this is why i left shortly after the game started. like a year and a half.

i got tired of iether doing rail solo or de ragan in groups. not to mention i felt so stupid when i came back and found the board the made a crea dagger since there were the got to get weapons back then....

and i kinda get tired of people screaming about the tech graphic nerf. for one thing i'm looking forward to it. when people are flinging those large area level 40 techs on mobs i'm fighting in mellee do you know how hard it is to see the blasted mobs?! i've been hit and KOed by grants because i could not see the spell coming. and it gets really bad when lag locks my attack commands so i'm running around and can't attack and can't see if i'm attacking.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

if u want a simple answer, read my sig. It explains a lot about ST and how they work.

Basically to sum it up I have 2 words.

EPIC FAIL
    We are well aware that the community is fed up with continuing problems and the lack of adequate explanations, but we still do not have an answer for you. -Chillaura
    We do not have any solid updates scheduled. -Chillaura
    ST at it's finest.