Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry157 View Post
    ON TOPIC: When i say "this is poppycock" i mean debuffs are actually very useful in a variety of circumstances, especially jellen. In Bruces Dungeon S, Jellen on Bil De Vears keeps bruce from getting killed quite effectively
    It is quite amazing how much better you sound when you actually provide quality information in your posts. Level 31+ Rifle Bullets and EX Traps are still far more effective at keeping Bruce alive. Sure Jellen will help but once the Bils start throwing Foie, Bruce will die if he gets hit by 2 of them regardless of ATP.
    Last edited by Hiero_Glyph; Jul 28, 2008 at 07:24 PM.

Bils never get to throw foie in my pts. Freeze Trap G, Damage Trap G, Sleep Trap G, all interupt their charging. As well as Hikai and Rising strike and spinning strike. And Giresta does let bruce survive 3 or 4 foies if you keep using resta on him ( and by this i mean let the giresta protection build up.)
    Last edited by Kerry157; Jul 28, 2008 at 07:41 PM.

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry157 View Post
    Bils never get to throw foie in my pts. Freeze Trap G, Damage Trap G, Sleep Trap G, all interupt their charging. As well as Hikai and Rising strike and spinning strike. And Giresta does let bruce survive 3 or 4 foies if you keep using resta on him ( and by this i mean let the giresta protection build up.)
    Where were you in the Giresta thread when others was trying to prove that Giresta is the only healing technic you need?

Yeah, I agree that with traps and PAs like Hikai and Rising Strike the Bils stay pretty harmless. As I party with 2 FGs I rarely have to worry about the Bils anyway since Rifles keep them pretty helpless but the last time I saw Bruce go down was from a double Foie.

Yea sometime bil de vears do one fast foie instead of charging up. The real Bruce killer is when those Druas decide to cast 5 digas in a row, and there is no charging for that. Bruce likes to hang out by their mouths too. -_-