Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default LOL at peoples reactions

I love how everyones all excited again because we get a 3 week MAG extension. Some even go as far as to say that the game can be saved. Because, in reality, its still as screwed up as ever. Hooray, were getting an update that they said we would have gotten originally over a month ago. At what cost though? So far we have gotten no updates for a month and a half, and from what Chill said were only getting minor updates with the MAG extension. Basically, ST took the lazy way out so they could delay any major updates even further by appeasing the masses for now. Apparently no one seems to realize that getting the MAG extension now is just a way for ST to cover their asses, cuz people were starting to quit from lack of, well..... anything.
    We are well aware that the community is fed up with continuing problems and the lack of adequate explanations, but we still do not have an answer for you. -Chillaura
    We do not have any solid updates scheduled. -Chillaura
    ST at it's finest.

Yay they're doing something after 7 weeks!
    Yay I can level my alt!
    Yay I can excahnge my badges finally!
    Yay I can have knuckles in my room!
    Yay I can get more badges to get another Puchan!
    Yay I try to get on the new Leaderboards!
    Yay for more then just this!

Baaaaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Seority View Post
    Yay they're doing something after 7 weeks!
    Yay I can level my alt!
    Yay I can excahnge my badges finally!
    Yay I can have knuckles in my room!
    Yay I can get more badges to get another Puchan!
    Yay I try to get on the new Leaderboards!
    Yay for more then just this!
    U do realize they were supposed to leave the bade exchange mission in, u could have already had a knuckles in ur room from a previous event. Ur alts could have been lvled anytime u wanted to log onto them.

BTW. On another note, i remember back when we were roughly 1-1.5 months behind the updates for JP. What happened to that? They had it goin for almost a year then it just died. Since AOTI came out ST basically fell flat on their faces. We seem to be nearly 4 months behind JP with the updates. They go the next content update after MAG about 2 weeks after it. Took us almost a month. The next update after that was 1 week later. Here we are, 7 weeks after the last update, and we still have no sight of the next one. Hooray we get an extension, but when are we gonna get something NEW? I'd rather have a couple 12-13* items then spend a couple hundred hours on this game trying to get a single 13* spread needle, which honestly, other then looks isnt that much better then most of the shotguns we have now. Which u can get at a lot cheaper rate.
    We are well aware that the community is fed up with continuing problems and the lack of adequate explanations, but we still do not have an answer for you. -Chillaura
    ST at it's finest.

There's something you don't understand. I actually enjoy playing this game. Yes it's sad that we didn't get updates for awhile, but I still had fun playing without them.
    I did level up my alt, and what I ment to say was cap it.
    I can also start synthing the 100+ boards that DreX and I have together.

Sorry that even though we have confirmed news of an update that people will still continue to baw at it. Remember, you don't have to play this game if it upsets you so much.

Shut up and go play PSU...=)

This game has potential, but it's not used to its fullest extent.

Personally I think 3 weeks is a bit too much. I guess ST did something, and I will participate to some extent, but I would rather have something new. People can pick at other people complaining, but those who complain have the right. I wish they brought back MAG a little bit earlier, that's all.

its so sad that people play only for the events :< its ppl like you who dont fully enjoy the game that make the rest of us so dissapointed

baaaaahhhhhhhhhh sheep sheep :3

oh and when i say 'you' i dont mean everyone who complains on the forums i mean ppl that read this and say "oh hey! thats me! i only go on psu when theres events!" lol...
    eww ppl are gonna get emo on me >>.... xD

Seriously, is it that hard to get S2 variants of current expansion mission just for the sake of have something to hunt for? I love Dancing Birds...i just wished it were a S2 variant of it for the sake of hunting a Kazarod..which i have pretty much given up on Demons Above....
    It´s all i want atm...
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Mimo View Post
    its so sad that people play only for the events :< its ppl like you who dont fully enjoy the game that make the rest of us so dissapointed

baaaaahhhhhhhhhh sheep sheep :3

oh and when i say 'you' i dont mean everyone who complains on the forums i mean ppl that read this and say "oh hey! thats me! i only go on psu when theres events!" lol...
    eww ppl are gonna get emo on me >>.... xD
    I hope ur not talkin about me. Cuz im the one laughing at people who only play for the events. Im sayin im mad at ST for not doing any content updates, and instead trying to appease us with an event extension.
    ST at it's finest.