Cursed $10 a month!

Default English Patch Possible??

yeah, i know the game just came out recently, but is there any way that somebody could make some sort of patch that will change the text to English? I realized that I r N00b and i cant make squat out of the games text.

Yup, lemme just get it out of our database real fast... ¬¬

It's possible, but it would take a lot of time

It won't happen, so i'd give up on that idea now. There is a LOT of text in the game and it would take at least a few months of constant work to translate it all and then code a patch.

Let's be honest.... Nobody cares enough to put in work like that lol.

A group did it for Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (jp). It is possible when it comes down to psp specs, but ya like BlackHowling said who is going to put in the work for it? If anything I can see a item/menu translation being done eventually by someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurushii View Post
    A group did it for Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (jp). It is possible when it comes down to psp specs, but ya like BlackHowling said who is going to put in the work for it? If anything I can see a item/menu translation being done eventually by someone.
    Yeah, someone could do it, but I doubt people will pit the effort into it though.
    I do see an item translation sometime soon however.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Cursed $10 a month!

Well, if anythings possible, I would love to know about it, considering I love PSO. Even though this isnt PSO, its the closest thing to it at the moment, and besides I just dl'ed the full game today. I would love to know what the hell everyone's sayin in story mode!

Quote Originally Posted by BhunterX View Post
    Well, if anythings possible, I would love to know about it, considering I love PSO. Even though this isnt PSO, its the closest thing to it at the moment, and besides I just dl'ed the full game today. I would love to know what the hell everyone's sayin in story mode!
    You could always just go play it to death now and then wait for someone to release a translated script on here or gamefaqs :P

Cursed $10 a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurushii View Post
    You could always just go play it to death now and then wait for someone to release a translated script on here or gamefaqs :P
    Dats what I've been doing!

well, at least I know my mates, atomizer, and -ide's!

If anyone figures out how to extract and decrypt all the files with text, I can help translate. It'd be best to do the menus first, then items, then work on story text/conversations. If anyone wants to put a team together, I'm willing to help out, so send me a PM.

Same here, I'd be more than glad to help translating the game, but I don't have a clue how to do that. I looked on the internet and it's pretty complicated :/.