Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

Default Item Findings/Drop Charts (Full Version)

Well with the full version of the game out, I decided to start up making a Drop Chart for future reference and would like it if anyone else could help me. It can be any item, clothes/parts, weps,armors, things like that. Rare or non-rare(depending on what rank the mission you're doing is). I'll mainly be focusing on doing S rank mission Drop Charts and such, but if anyone else can help with that or other ranks, that would be greatly appreciated.

Just post what item you found(if you can't translate it, a pic of the wep or Kana to help us out), What mission and rank, what the enemy was and its lvl, if its from a box or perhaps a wep you got from a milestone, post that as well, Also post what Class Type you were during the mission.

Thank you for all who help me and the rest of the community with this.

EDIT: After doing a few runs with some different classes, drops are essentially devided into 3 class Categories: HU-Types(Hunters, Fighmasters, Acromasters, and Protransers), RA-Types(Ranger and Gunmaster), and FO-Types(Force and Techmaster)
    Last edited by DarkShadowX; Jul 28, 2008 at 10:23 AM.
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Story Mode
    Fighmaster
    Plains Overlord
    S rank
    Go Vahra
    Two Headed Ragnus

...but thats not all, in what can only be a sudden attack of common sense on Sonic Teams part, Two Headed Ragnus now inflicts Burn on enemies!

Edit:Added all the info... this game is going to be hell to database, good luck! ^_^;

Aren't those things normally made by Japanese players and then we steal the information?

I will try to remember from now on what drops every enemy, I'm still playing C ranks so it will all be rubbish lol

*hopes for Mugunruk to be a drop* XD
    Still waiting for my copy of the game.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Unless there's a special update, I still have to wait until July 31st for mine to ship. Even though it'll only take a day to arrive.

Just a quick example of what I plan on doing.

This is for Fight for Food S as an Acromaster. This was done on Story mode but also applies to Multi-mode. This chart also applies to Hunter, Fighmaster, and Protanser Classes. I think I have all but 3 drops figured out from the runs I've done.

Bel Pannon(Lvl 60): Masamunera; Pannon Doll
    Deljaban(Lvl 60): Rapier; Del Jagnus; Deljabaner
    Sendillan(Lvl 60): Raygun; Grinder(Haven't seen it drop too often so I can't be positive, but he's the only one I've seen drop it so far in this mission)
    SEED-Vicate(Lvl 60): Deathmaker; One-piece Swimsuit(Female Clothes)(This may be an area drop, but have also only seen him drop it in the mission)
    Rappy(Lvl 60?):??? (Have yet to run into any on S rank, but have on other ranks, so they are there)
    Normal Box: Nothing so far
    Boss Box: Dammegid; Ulteri; Blumier; Kubiri-hiken
    Area Drops: Phantasm Prism; Regular Swimwear(Female Clothes); Men's Swimwear(Clothes); Men's Swimwear(Parts); Bikini Swimwear(Male Clothes)
    Last edited by DarkShadowX; Jul 28, 2008 at 10:24 AM.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadowX View Post
    Just a quick example of what I plan on doing.

This is for Fight for Food S as an Acromaster. This was done on Story mode but may also apply to Multi-mode. I think I have all but 3 drops figured out from the runs I've done.

Bel Pannon(Lvl 60): Masamunera; Pannon Doll
    Deljaban(Lvl 60): Rapier; Del Jagnus; Deljabaner
    Sendillan(Lvl 60): Raygun; Grinder(Haven't seen it drop too often so I can't be positive, but he's the only one I've seen drop it so far in this mission)
    SEED-Vicate(Lvl 60): Deathmaker; One-piece Swimsuit(Female Clothes)(This may be an area drop, but have also only seen him drop it in the mission)
    Rappy(Lvl 60?):??? (Have yet to run into any on S rank, but have on other ranks, so they are there)
    Normal Box: Nothing so far
    Boss Box: Dammegid; Ulteri; Blumier; Kubiri-hiken
    Area Drops: Phantasm Prism; Regular Swimwear(Female Clothes); Men's Swimwear(Clothes); Men's Swimwear(Parts); Bikini Swimwear(Male Clothes)
    I just got Rappies on S Fight for food, I'm Fighmaster but I got two Rabol Rappy which seems like something they may drop for all classes.

Yea, I'm pretty sure Rare enemies drop the same things on all Classes, but you never know. Also, did a few Fight for Food runs on Multi-mode. Drops appear to be the same as for Story, you simply have a slightly better chance for em on Multi since its a longer mission than on Story.

Did anyone found the Buffs/debuffs books x_x ?
    I just found Retier and Jellen but nothing else.

I don't mean to step on any toes here, but seeing as PSOW doesn't have a PSP database set up yet, I'd like to encourage anyone who is able to contribute to our PSP drop charts at PSUPedia.

The charts are all at articles named: Template:<enemyname> (PSP). Some are created, some are not. If anyone needs help working the tables and stuff, just ask.