Default question about partner machines...

okay so I saw a kids robot in his shop that had lvl 100 range but it was a completely different type of robot and used a wand and it said it would heal its owner. im new to the game and just got my bot to lvl 80 pure range and really want to change it to a support techer type of bot since im a FF, how do i do this?

You can buy the EX PM evolution devices in the variety shop, just make sure you buy the right EX model.

ooo i bought a pm device but that just upgraded it to a different gun type robot, the EX devices are those things that require the robot to be at a specific combat lvl right?

Yes. You'll probably have a bit of combat lvl raising to do first, though. The healing-type EX PM Devices usually require a higher B stat to use.

There are multiple types of support PM. The one you are likely thinking about is the 45x series of bot. The 450 and the 454 are two of the best support PM types out there.

Until you get your battle stat up to a point where you can switch to a 450 series for support, you should try out the 432 and 433. The 433 heals every time you get to half health and every time it gets to half health, so depending on the mission, it heals quite often.

The 432 doesn't heal as often as the 433 does, but it heals for more HP when it does heal and also has an SUV. The 433 attacks more often, but the 432 does more damage with it's cross bow (Yak Maga) and Saber (Rising Strike). You can't go wrong with either of those PMs if you are stuck unable to switch away from the 43x series of PM due to low battle stat.