Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sekani View Post
    Drop rates in this game are a conspiracy. The more you want something, the lower the odds are that you'll find it. This is a proven fact.
    OMG D: this is so true. I've found my "good" stuff when I wasn't even looking ><
    Arryn! Dont give up! I think in all the time I played(which has been a long time )
    I haven't seen a single PW drop and I only got like 2-3 Relic Edges ever.
    Yea, like other said try out the other mission, at least you get a chance for more goodies, in turn
    you can sell them for edges or etc. Good Luck !!!

I've found that if I run SW on C with 2 or 3 star luck I almost always get a Relic Edge.

i found 3 within 2 runs before but before that took at least 20 runs and after that i've never seen another!

I have a friend that gets at least one every time he goes to run sleeping warriors and i'll do about 30 runs without a single one.

Its the same thing as everything in this game. Go do random missions with good stuff, see which one u get lucky at, sell what u find and buy what u need, because sometimes u just cant find some things.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by Jainsea View Post
    OMG D: this is so true. I've found my "good" stuff when I wasn't even looking ><
    Arryn! Dont give up! I think in all the time I played(which has been a long time )
    Yea, like other said try out the other mission, at least you get a chance for more goodies, in turn
    jainsea your always so positive :3 *gibs cookie*
    i still have your pc
    get back on psu dammit XP

this thread is lol. it should just read:

"post how many times you've found relic edges and how long it took you, but if you say you've found more then me in a shorter period of time, I'ma flame you"

On that note, I'll say they're common drops. 20:1, relic edge : pwand ratio, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Jainsea View Post
    yup. my friend has told me for about a year now, You wont find what you are looking for.

I found my P-wand and about 5 relic edges leveling up lasers. i went to go get diads and in about 100 runs i got 2!!!!!!! GAH!!!! X.x we went almost 3 hours without a single diad in white beast it was madness lol oh and when i needed relic edges they stopped dropping lol.

just do random runs for fun things will drop when your not thinking about them its weird
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Hmm.. me and two other friends were running SW S2. We were not looking for anything in particular.. just wanted to run n' gun I guess and what do you know? everyone has 1* Star Luck and a P-wand drops from a Svaltus..?! Does everyone not see that Sega has a sense of humor? On another note... I hate the Fortune lady. She has raped over 140k from me for 1* Luck... -Eyes razor-

Quote Originally Posted by kevington View Post
    I've found that if I run SW on C with 2 or 3 star luck I almost always get a Relic Edge.
    Yeah, you're right. I was there a couple weeks ago and got 2 of them on C. My luck was low btw.
    Our clan's blood will not stop forever
    If you wish, I would become a rose
    Our clan's blood is a lifetime lover
    Stay, choir of sorrow and pains

Quote Originally Posted by Arryn View Post
    jainsea your always so positive :3 *gibs cookie*
    i still have your pc
    get back on psu dammit XP
    *munches* ty
    Im stuck off PSU for now T_T just moved in with my sister, but I be back
    soon I hope D: ! When I get back I tell you I'll not look for a P wand and find it
    and @ ForeverStronger : I hear that D: < Fortune Lady takes away my 0 luck and gives me
    back my 0 luck =_=!

Relic Edges really aren't that rare... They're an area drop, so go do C speed runs to optimize your chance of finding them (they have an equal chance of dropping, regardless of difficulty). By doing C runs, you kill monsters faster, and thus you are having items drop faster, increasing the rate at which you can get them.