Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Getting rares the real way is always the most rewarding, because you know that you earned it.

People that aren't willing to put in the work are probably spoiled and have had stuff given to them their entire life and don't like the idea of working toward a goal.

Of course, some people just might have more fun trying to find exploits than actually playing the game, but as soon as you start buying/selling/trading items that you've gotten through exploits, you're harming the game's economy. It's one thing to have fun at no one's expense, it's another to have fun at everyone else's expense.

I don't like it because it effect the balance of the game online. Theirs no point to using a bug and yet there are people who exploit them to make the game easier. It's really sad.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    Using the MGG is about as bad as cheating at solitaire. You must TRULY suck at this game.
    *Milk gushes out nose* ROFL!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

"I just bought this from some glitcher."

"I worked hours to find this thing, and I'm happy I found it."

I'd take the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by shotsfired View Post
    I would like to know HOW I effect other people's experiences if i do not play with them?
    ummm MAG time attack is kinda pointless if any nub with a glitch can get under 8min.

2 down, 1 to go!

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty. View Post
    ummm MAG time attack is kinda pointless if any nub with a glitch can get under 8min.
    they dont count, they get banned.....

my original statement was not about any event or time trials or anything else, it was about finding rares and having fun.

I am all for saturating the market with rares. whatever makes this game more enjoyable for me and can get more people playing, do it. If you want to grind it out and find a rare yourself, awesome. that is a very noble thing to do.

I just want rares, and if a glitcher finds it and i can buy it and look cool with a rare wep, i am ok with that. Let's remember, these are games, they are supposed to be fun, and fun is different for everyone. i like to get on with my friends, show off my weps, and talk shit with them. That is fun for me. If grinding the same board hundreds of times for a rare wep is fun for you, then have fun, guys.
    Stryke Force is watching. Always.

I FROWN UPON NOOBS WHO HACK/GLITCH COMMON BOXES AND STEAL RAPPY SUITS!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Zelkova View Post
    I FROWN UPON NOOBS WHO HACK/GLITCH COMMON BOXES AND STEAL RAPPY SUITS!!!!!!!!!

Can't you like, not do that anymore? I dunno.

Personally, I have TERRIBLE luck, so finding anything is out of the question. All I can do is do constant runs of missions to barely get enough money to buy better equipment/equipment that I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_S View Post
    Can't you like, not do that anymore? I dunno.

Personally, I have TERRIBLE luck, so finding anything is out of the question. All I can do is do constant runs of missions to barely get enough money to buy better equipment/equipment that I want.
    not do what anymore?

be angry?

I mean I'm sory my boyfriend gave me a rappy suit and it was stolen.

I'm sorry i'm upset because my boyfriend is mad at me cause I lost it cause of this guy named Kyle (its his character) who the gms should be taking care of now.
    Last edited by Little_Zelkova; Aug 5, 2008 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Zelkova View Post
    not do what anymore?

be angry?
    No, was talking about the common box stealing, he though it couldn't be done anymore. Last I heard people couldnt do it anymore.

I mean I'm sory my boyfriend gave me a rappy suit and it was stolen.
    You really dont need to say you got it from your boyfriend and shit, just say, "My rappy suit was stolen". Honestly telling us it was a gift doesn't make us care.

I'm sorry i'm upset because my boyfriend is mad at me cause I lost it cause of this guy named Kyle who the gms should be taking care of now.
    If it was stolen, which I doubt, he shouldn't be mad at you, that's stupid. You aren't allowed to say names of people here at all, I suggest reading the forum rules and editing your post as well. And as for "taking care of" the person who you claim stole your rappy suit, unless you have proof, the person isn't gonna be banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?