Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

42%+ or bust

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

Particularly, I don't bother with neutral weapons at all...The elements in the game mean a lot more when playing. A higher % weapon for the target element will hit higher damage obviously, but that's the point. Characters who rely on striking know what I'm talking about here. The same even goes for Ranged characters since the percentage gets boosted at the same lvls the photon arts do. Basically, what im saying is go with the elemental weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R View Post
    Particularly, I don't bother with neutral weapons at all...The elements in the game mean a lot more when playing. A higher % weapon for the target element will hit higher damage obviously, but that's the point. Characters who rely on striking know what I'm talking about here. The same even goes for Ranged characters since the percentage gets boosted at the same lvls the photon arts do. Basically, what im saying is go with the elemental weapons.
    I agree on guns...status effects hardly matter anymore seeing how fast everything dies and how little trouble the enemies gives.
    There should be a balance but there is none.

Therefor, elemental dmg from bullets is the way to go seeing as they have been purposely been given more elemental % dmg increase.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I'd buy that Togeha, because it's a steal. Yes, elemental weapons do more, but as many have said, you don't really start noticing a difference until 20, maybe 25%. I say start out with whatever you can afford, and as you get later in the game, you can upgrade to better % weapons. Low elements and neutrals will do just fine until you get higher.

Never cared. I tend to replace them with elemental weapons though, since I like BIG NUMBARS

I think I want to make a non-elemental Agito Repca... Think it would sell and for how much? ... And what if it had 5/10 or 10/10 grinds.. hmm.... This is a Server wide question btw.

If it was 5/10 or better, it would definitely sell for a lot, just because of the ridiculous ATP for a sword. My guess is probably 80mil for a 5/10 neutral Agito Repca.

It's not like they're that easy to come by, so people desperate for one will buy it regardless of % or whether it's broken, given they have enough money.

meh unless you only spam 1 single element mission the greens are pretty handy, especialy if you sometimes have trouble with lag since that can make changing weapons a pain in the ass.

also green can be unique and cool looking (christmas trees anyone?)

Quote Originally Posted by Iduno View Post
    meh unless you only spam 1 single element mission the greens are pretty handy, especialy if you sometimes have trouble with lag since that can make changing weapons a pain in the ass.

also green can be unique and cool looking (christmas trees anyone?)
    Green Crimsic/Ragnuc are epic. =O

Off-topic: By your sig, do you play Chromehounds? ;o
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

their useful because they do not have a weakness and can be used on any mission and you do not have to switch wepons because of element BUT they are also bad becxause they do not have a strength against anuything and the monotone light-green that the wepons are colored does not appeal to me i think 0% armor is the only thing that should not have a element is armor because it is harder to switch and i don't want to buy 2-6 armor just because i want 2-3 hit points off me
    PSU [360]
    Chaos Maiden Newman F LVL53 {FT1,AT8,GT1WT1}
    Chaos Sniper CAST M LVL80 {FG14,Fg5,GT5,PT1}
    Vergil BEAST M LVL 57 (FF6,Fg1,Wt1,PT1,Af1}
    [luck slot]