Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I want to transfer over the items I have in the PS-P to my PS2/PC game, how do I do that? I went on the site and tried to sign in but I keep getting this error. I assume that the PSU ID is the same as the Sega ID you need to log in to the game in the first place. I wonder if the issue is that I don't have an JP ID, I play the US version of PSU. So is the transfer JP only?

PSU ID認証に失敗しました。(エラーコード: PSPDL1301)
    PSU ID authentication failed. (Error code: PSPDL1301)

[I know I'm not being too clear on my question but basically I'm asking can how can I connect PS-P to PSU? Also is the transfer feature a JP only feature for now?]

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zonron View Post
    where/ how do you obtain badges? or better yet, how can i tell how many i have?
    Badges drop randomly in some missions, or you can do Forbidden Zone: Level X and S rank it to get 10 badges per run.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksidehearts View Post
    I want to transfer over the items I have in the PS-P to my PS2/PC game, how do I do that? I went on the site and tried to sign in but I keep getting this error. I assume that the PSU ID is the same as the Sega ID you need to log in to the game in the first place. I wonder if the issue is that I don't have an JP ID, I play the US version of PSU. So is the transfer JP only?

PSU ID認証に失敗しました。(エラーコード: PSPDL1301)
    PSU ID authentication failed. (Error code: PSPDL1301)

[I know I'm not being too clear on my question but basically I'm asking can how can I connect PS-P to PSU? Also is the transfer feature a JP only feature for now?]
    Unless they decide to release PSP to the US/EU, the transfer feature is for the JP version ONLY, which would require you to have a JP account. But all the transfer feature does is allow you to transfer ONLY your JP PC/PS2 Character to PSP, and all thats transferred over is character's appearance, voice, name, Level(if over level 20, character is taken down TO level 20) and 10k meseta. While your JP PC/PS2 account is rewarded with either: Vivienne Fluge SUV if you transferred over a CAST, or Whitill Wings if you transferred over a Non-CAST. Also, THERE IS NO WAY TO TRANSFER ITEMS BETWEEN PSP and PSU/AoI!
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

ok thanks for the help XD
    A red apple isn't actually red! You only see what isn't being absorbed by the apple. There for the apple is every color except that red!

Things are not what they appear to be.

Quote Originally Posted by sodandy View Post
    Spinning Strike : 1 Badge

Durandal Replica : 10 Badges
    Real Handgun : 10 Badges
    Twin Real Handgun : 10 Badges
    Halva Dubohra : 10 Badges
    Sacred Duster : 20 Badges
    Mark 3 : 10 Badges
    Master System : 20 Badges
    Megadrive : 30 Badges

Rocket Punch : 80 Badges
    Caduceus : 80 Badges
    Inferno Bazooka : 80 Badges

Miyabi-kata : 10 Badges

Garment Aura : 10 Badges

I think thats all correct

A little detail:

If the item is a Melee Weapon or any type of Clothes (not Parts) then a warp will appear to a room in the back and you open a box to get the item, so it can have its random Element and % or its Clothing colour presumably.
    CAST parts are behind the warp as well.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Anyone know if there's gonna be a new update or anything for the download site this week? :O