Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Which MechGun should I use?

Option 1:H&S25 JUSTICE
    Option 2:M&A60 Vise
    Option 3:Twin Psychogun

I'm a lvl67 RAmar btw
    I quit youtube and PSO-World, bye guys

The H&S is good for damage at any time as well as a minor ATA advantage over the M&A. The Twin Psychogun is best for all but the special (only because I have never used it as I never acquired one). The M&A definitely earns points for being powerful when using the special (do be careful though of course).

Twin Psychogun is terrible, both in ATP boost and special. It can't be grinded either.

The M&A60 Vise pretty much conquer most mechguns. Once your RAmar has it on and uses the special, everything pretty much is gone in Very Hard difficulty. Use it with care, and you will be able to level up a lot quicker in preparation for Ultimate.

Ah, I forgot about grinding (sorry, its been a few years). Fully grinded, the H&S is better in pure ATP, followed by the Twin. The M&A is technically weak in ATP but has an amazing special for damage.

Do remember though that the ATP provided by the weapons is pitiful in all ways and will probably not make much of a difference. The berserk special likely will make a difference. ATA is also important, but as a RAmar, you shouldn't have too much of a problem hitting in reasonable areas.

1. Scrap all options
    2. Get Charge Vulcans like 99% of players
    3. ???
    4. Profit?!

The Vise is pretty awesome for its berserk special but it might be hard to land if you don't have the ATA or there's no hit%

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspaller View Post
    1. Scrap all options
    2. Get Charge Vulcans like 99% of players
    3. ???
    4. Profit?!

The Vise is pretty awesome for its berserk special but it might be hard to land if you don't have the ATA or there's no hit%
    Is the Charge Vulcan really better than all my options? I usually assume normal weapons are worse than rares, but I could be wrong
    I quit youtube and PSO-World, bye guys

In a way, yes the charge vulcans are better.

1. Charge special > almost all specials depending on the situation
    2. Normal weapons with the right special and hit % are easier to find.

If you have the cash to blow, then sure, charge vulcan shoots to the top of the list.

For a lvl 67 Ramar, he would have to wait until lvl 120 (if he plays GC) to be accessible from the shop I think. If not he would have to find the ???? Mechgun (variety) from the Ruins/Seabed.

I'm for M&A60 VISE > H&S JUSTICE (I find Justice more than Vise, dunno why though) > PSYCHOGUN (the S-rank sucks as well -.-).
    Last edited by Sharkyland; Jul 31, 2008 at 03:39 PM.

For all it really matters, 50% hit Charge Repeater is just as good as 50% Charge Vulcan. Either way, what it comes down to is some 50% hit Charge mechgun.

Charge mechgun is only useful if you actually use the special. Likewise for the M&A60 Vises. That's all it is worth. If you aren't going to use the special, they literally both suck. Furthermore, when neither have hit percent, they both are worthless. In normal and hard attacks only, H&S Justice beats both of them.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

M&A60 Vise is awesome.

I say that 'cause it's my favorite mechgun, since Twin Psychogun let me down.