Default Holiday Events and other things...

I was wondering. With the internal clock and date built into the PSP, do you think SEGA will have PS:P pick up on special dates and holidays? It would be cool to see a Santa Rappy or a Halo Rappy on a mission.

Or do you think SEGA will just release the missions the day of for download?

I was just wondering because I'm eager to see how the whole download service thing is gonna work. I've never played online and I'm always seeing new missions being released and hated the fact that I wa being left out. Does anyone know if we'll get some decent quests and not just more exchange missions and boss battle quests?

Sonic Team knows, possibly

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeria View Post
    I was wondering. With the internal clock and date built into the PSP, do you think SEGA will have PS:P pick up on special dates and holidays? It would be cool to see a Santa Rappy or a Halo Rappy on a mission.

Or do you think SEGA will just release the missions the day of for download?

I was just wondering because I'm eager to see how the whole download service thing is gonna work. I've never played online and I'm always seeing new missions being released and hated the fact that I wa being left out. Does anyone know if we'll get some decent quests and not just more exchange missions and boss battle quests?
    Seems possible. I'm sure theyll use option 2 though. Release a mission on that day.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~