Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Raising a Diwari...

Hey hey hey. First post! Woo! PSO has lured me back in to playing again... and since I've never gone for a rare mag before I figured I'd try it this time around!

SO! I have been following Auracom's guide to the Diwari. I have been raising the mag on a RAcast; so this is about where my question/problem arises. At level 49 I handed it over to a skyly hucast to evolve it into Ila for level 50; he evolved it and bam! Ila! Very cool. HOWEVER! I gave Ila back to my RAcast and equiped it and began running about; when feeding time came about I gave it an item and it suddenly turned into a Bhirava (sp?). I shut off the system without saving because I didn't want to mess up getting my neato Diwari.

So basically, I would like to continue raising this mag but be able to do it on my RAcast. Thus I was wondering if there was a way to surpass this problem. Like... Does raising the Ila to a certain level make it stay an Ila, so I could get it to that then give it to my RAcast? Or perhaps if not, could I put the Ila on my RAcast and start raising it, allow it to turn in to a Bhirava, but then at level 98 give it back to the hunter to change it back to Ila for 99, and then the female skyly/yellowboze/pinkal ranger for the Diwari at 100?

Also, once Diwari becomes Diwari do I have to worry about it changing like Ila to Bhirava or will it stay Diwari?

Thanks a ton for any help!

EDIT: BTW This is for gamecube version! Sorry for forgetting to clarify!

LOLOMGWTF
    Last edited by LOLOMGWTF; Aug 2, 2008 at 06:54 AM.

this happened because rangers and hunters have different mag variations and certain stats make different variations as you probably know so it will turn back to the ranger mag if you give it an item as a ranger. same thing happened with me i have my kama cuz im a ranger with power then i give it to my force and it turns into marica theres really almost know way around it unless both classes have the same type of mag somewhere on the chart.

So what if I were to take the Bhirava and put it back on the hunter... Would it turn back into Ila regardless of its level? I'm wondering if that Ila at 98 Diwari at 99 thing would work.

Then again I just remembered, it didn't even need to level up to change back to Bhirava. It just needed to be fed one item. Sooo... Could I give it to my skyly hucast at level 99, let him feed it once so it becomes Ila, then pass it off as Ila to the skyly racaseal or whichever and let it make the Diwari for 100?

Thanks.

Mags can change after being fed at any level that is a multiple of 5. Having the Ila change into Bhirava is not a problem, as long as you can get a similar feeding system for the Bhirava to get the required stats. If you want to follow the guide exactly by having an Ila from 50-99, then use the HUnter to feed the Mag whenever it would change from x4 or x9 to x1 or x6, and the RAnger can feed it to levels that end in 2, 3, 4*, 6, 7, 8, 9* (* remember to switch to HUnter for the feeding that would level from 4 or 9).

Feeding a Mag when it is on a level that is a multiple of 5 will cause the game to do a check after every item. This means that using a character with a different "job" to feed the mag after being transferred from a different character will likely result in the Mag to change. You just need to adjust the foods it will be givin to acquire the correct stats.

The only that matters though is the level of each stat at the 99->100 feeding. As long as the stats are how you want them and work for the equation, you will get the Diwari.

Once a mag becomes "rare"/"special" one, it will not evolve again under any circumstances. Mag Cell mags are usually the same way, with the exception of a few that use a "Mag Cell chain", in which one Mag Cell requires another Mag Cell Mag to be used beforehand.

Thanks a billion Ketchup

EDIT: Alright so I looked up a feeding guide; using dimates and antidotes to level the Bhirava will work just as well.

But just to clarify; if I level the mag up to 95 as a Bhirava, then pass it back to my hunter at 95 (last available multiple of 5) and let him use an item on it, it will turn back into Ila, then I can have the hunter get the Ila to 99, pass it off to the female ranger sky/pink/yellow, and have her make it diwari for 100? Just want to be sure there's no flaws in my plan heh :P
    Last edited by LOLOMGWTF; Aug 2, 2008 at 04:34 PM.

Correct, assuming the stat combination you are using works.
    94/95 Bhirava -> HUnter -> 95 Ila -> 96-99 Ila -> RAnger -> Diwari

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Correct, assuming the stat combination you are using works.
    94/95 Bhirava -> HUnter -> 95 Ila -> 96-99 Ila -> RAnger -> Diwari
    Okay great! It will end up having the exact same stats; being the 45 pow 50 dex at 100. I'm so excited Thanks again Ketchup.

O , i just learned some
    直到時間的終止的明亮的前景

BAD NEWS D:

Okay so. Here I am on my RAcast; following the Diwari guide, ja? So what I did was level the power up to 45, I'll tell you how that's relevant in just a moment.

So I now have, on my RAcast, a 5 def/45 pow/44 dex/0 mind KAMA at level 94; I forgot to regard the pow over dex at level 90 and it changed. I didn't really think about the future effect of it being a kama.

So this is when I realize; is it going to favour dex or pow? Is it going to become Ila or Viraha? I trade my Kama over to the HU and let it use the items to level up the dex, and it becomes a Viraha with 5/45/45. I tried dropping it and letting the RA feed it changing it into a Bhirava, then giving it back and letting the HU feed it hoping for it to become a Ila, but it stayed a Varaha.

So anyways considering the level of the mag and the stats and situation, is there anything I can do to bypass this problem and still get the Diwari? If not; are there any other rare mags I could make from this mag? And if neither... I guess which non-rare will I be toting :P?

Any help would be much appreciated as always. Thanks so much. Sorry for the oversight on my part >_< Learn from your mistakes, eh?

EDIT:

Hmm. After a bit of reading, I'm not sure if I'm misenterpreting, but it seems that it's just imporant to achieve the formula of POW+DEF=DEX+MIND at level 100 with the fem RA sky/yel/pink to achieve the Diwari. I could be wrong; but is it important that the mag is Ila before it becomes Diwari, or is it a matter of having the formula correct upon level 100?
    Last edited by LOLOMGWTF; Aug 6, 2008 at 07:36 AM.

You got it right, the non-rare mag itself is irrelevant, it can be anything. If a fem Ra sky/yel/pink feeds a mag that turns into level 100 and meets the requirements, it will turn into a diwari, REGARDLESS of what a (non-rare) mag it was before.