Quote Originally Posted by soubrette View Post
The disk is full? Where did you get that information from? How do you know this?
Sorry to be doubtful, but that's the first I've heard of such information.

From what I have heard, FFXI has managed to squeeze a lot more stuff onto their disks. Also, wasn't PSU originally developed for PS2? So I really doubt PS2 is holding the other systems back that much, if that was the system the creators intended the game to be played on. From what I've heard, the majority of the JP server plays on PS2; but I'm just repeating what I've heard, so no idea if I am correct here or not. xD I'm not some crazy PSU nerd who really knows/cares about all this stuff - just throwing some thoughts out there. If I'm wrong about these facts, throw this post out of consideration!

One thing though: I just find it odd that the PC users complain more about PS2 and it's problems than the people who actually play on PS2.

Also, at Kairi, since when is it the PS2 user's job to come up with a solution to the PS2's problems with PSU? I'd say that'd be a problem for the developers. Also, it's not even the system that's the problem when it comes to lag, it's mainly faulty programming made by the people who created the game. xD I don't see how the players are at fault, that's all.
Yeah PSU was originally made for the ps2 before it was on any other systems so i dont see hows its holding back on content when we almost bassically get the same stuff and i also agree with your FFXI statement theres lots of content in that game and the expasions are good for those who like it and such so im glad that i got a few people that agree with me.