Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

PS2 PSU is horribly flawed, there's no reason to argue it this in depth. You're both right, get over it.

^ Er, I'm not even into this debate, I'm just bored on a summer night. xD
    This thread = time occupier.

Very TL;DR to me. I don't get why people would care to argue that much over something so minor.

I personally believe the reason why so much content is locked is BECAUSE they ar trying to bide their time with a 2nd expansion. What better way to drag the game out longer than to lock stuff we should have gotten by now? Sega screws up alot these past years, but I think the sudden news of no Hard drive has really thrown the development into a hell of locking contents and slow updates. Sony is still at fault no matter which way you look at it cause Sega has lost the option to have new content on the hard drive.

But I digress. I think this topic pretty much is gonna be the same thing we talked about before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    As it is, you last-gen heathens are holding the glorious Promised Land PC users back from 16x AA and 2560x1600 resolution and lvl 50 tech graphics, so boo to you.
    Um, how about no? The only compromise would be on polygon count. Content is hardly a concern, as I would assume that PS2, being the lowest-res platform, would use the least space for FMV and bitmap data. Graphic effects can be left out on certain systems that don't support them well or at all, so Sega could very well support 16xAA and 2560x1600 resolution on the PC if they wanted to.

Yes, the PS2 is the least-capable system running PSU. But it's still playable and it's a viable option for those who would like a complete gaming system for $130 instead of just a low-end graphics card for a multi-purpose PC system.

<----- Is on 360.
    I'm Guy, so what?

heh, ya know, i dont wanna bring this up but i'd Like to hear a pros and Cons about Both the 360 version and PC version if Nobody is biased twards whats they like better.XD

Quote Originally Posted by JubeiSaotome View Post
    Very TL;DR to me. I don't get why people would care to argue that much over something so minor.
    I agree. Unless they come out with a new expansion and put it on the PS3 (or PC only), there's nothing they can or will do about the PS2 version holding everyone else back. I guess people can point their fingers all they want to about what or who's to blame for the game being what it is, but it doesn't matter. The game is on the PS2, and I probably wouldn't have bothered getting it if it hadn't been.

I mean, I have a PS3 now, but I didn't have one then or plan to get one anytime soon. PSU wasn't special enough for me to get it on PC (it was actually a very rare and out of character move for me to get it at all), and I'll probably never play PC PSU unless only to take screenshots. I just don't like PC gaming. Therefore, it doesn't bother me one bit if people don't like it. Besides, I believe most Japanese players are still PS2, and I bet you they feel the same way as me.

And JP players = more important than us.
    Last edited by Kylie; Aug 4, 2008 at 12:16 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by JubeiSaotome View Post
    It's called 'debate', not arguing. And at the last point... how long have you been on here? I
    m a nooblet, and even I know that all PSOW is arguing over minor things. Come on now, PSOW is THE place for petty drama.

@Kairi-Li:
    Also, I don't think Sega has some scheme behind delaying content, because the JP servers get regular updates. xD It's mainly our US/EU servers that go under massive 'no-update' dry spells, much to our dismay. From what I see, the JP servers get new content at least once a month or so! (Wish that could be us~)

@Koj1m1:
    The PS2 controller is better for smaller hands? xD LOL

my hands are very big actaully. lol and it fits perfectly.

^ Mine are tiny, so I love the PS2 controller. xD The xbox one is just kind of big and cumbersome for me.