Thread: MAG question

Default MAG question

Well this is my first time doing MAG, and I listen to all the snobby players brag about the things they know...which doesn't concern me because most things I can care less about...but I did have one question involving the NPCs you pick up during the mission...First I was told that Rapika could give you a psycho wand....i had my doubts lol, but I was told by a more believable player that she gave you the kubara version of it (now this i can believe)...but I still wanted to know the conditions that had to be meant, if it wasn't just random...like does she have to not die, or w/e, and how does she give it to you...does it come with your gold or w/e badge, or is it with the final boxes drop before Program DF. Also, what do the other NPCs along they way give out, if anything at all?
    Vexi: LV140 Female Newman - Acrotecher 20
    *Your party friendly heal bot*
    *Resta/Giresta/Reverser- 40* All Bufs- 40*

There's no Kubara version of Psycho Wand since it's already a Kubara product. What you actually can get from Rupika is the Kazarodoc. There's no conditions to be met, having that npc in the party results in the chance of having it drop in the final boxes before DF.

For any drop info I always check Psupedia; http://psupedia.info/Maximum_Attack_G. The table at the bottom of that page shows the npc drops.

Hope that helped.

lol, well I guess ignorance is passed on through word of mouth lol (kubara version of kubara lol... CC), Thanks for that link, guess I just didn't take notice when I checked it out before hand.

(Sorry about the double) but I had another question... when does the 10% grind boost take place, or has it already started?

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

The 10% grind boost takes place sometime after MAG2 is over. Check PSOW front page news for expanded details.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

lol, fun one...what do the special ops vobis guys say when they die?...i know they say lock on when they spawn and w/e, but what do they say before dieing?

they say "forgive me Howzer" when they die. lol ^_^

lol, thx...anyone mind giving me a short explanation as to who/what howzer is (not trying to be sarcastic) [I just wanna tell my friends what it means and why lol]

Howzer is the leader of the Illuminus, as well as the person the Magashis were cloned after. He's a character in the moving comic Shadow of the Arkguard (available at the official PSU page under Media>Moving Comic)

lol, thx, now i can turn my volume down, and half way understand what's going on.