Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Battle Mode Enthusiast
    In an unknown warehouse, holding Spy at gunpoint...

Before I get flamed by the "pros", I am NOWHERE near an expert at Battle Mode! I'm just going by what I've seen, so stfu in advance kthx.

-DO get in close when using Foie/Barta attacks. These things are so horribly avoidable (from a certain distance), it isn't even funny. Better yet, use Zonde if you can't catch an opponent.

-DON'T use a Sword(not to be confused with 'saber'), unless it's all you can find. Using a sword against a person with daggers, ESPECIALLY a HUcaseal With daggers! You'll be lucky if you can land a hit in this case, due to the slow ass swing of the sword.

-DO find/use a handgun. They are your friend. Especially if you're a bot. You might not have MST, but you can shoot peoples traps and set em off without 'em expecting it.

-DO equip good armor when you find it. Remember, a Giga frame is BETTER than a frame

-If you can, DO blast a FOnewm/FOnewearl with a RAfoie blast off the bat. It'll kill 'em instantly the first few times.

-Forces, DON'T rely on JUST techs. Traps work wonders too, y'know. I've lost alot of battles with my FOnewm for tech dependence.

-DON'T count on RAfoie to always connect. Sometimes lag time and warp time allow the potential victim to walk away unscathed.

Maybe y'all can add more...

I've only seen you battling in Antares 8 once. You wont get that good if all you're doing is battling in Vega. I mention Vega because you made a thread about how you were owning people there with you HUcaseal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BurgerDog_ on 2003-01-28 19:23 ]</font>

Forces who don't use traps need to meet me...

Battle Mode Enthusiast

OMFG! Burgerdog! Did you even see my reply to that thread!? Plus, I ALWAYS start on Antares 08, and I NEVER see any games, and when I DO ask, NO one answers! kthx

*yawn*

I think I should sign on soon and give this broad a good ass whooping.

Geez, the last thing you want is BA Advice from a woman! >_<

-Cube, HUcast BA King

Easy - nope, I did not see your reply to that thread, mind showing me a link? OMFSGKJSKFJSL make a game and wait for the battlers to join. I just found it stupid how you were bragging about beating FOs(Vega) with your HUcaseal.

Battle Mode Enthusiast

I hate it when people don't double check things before they attempt to flame.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...9701&forum=1&5

Note to Burgerdog: Don't confuse someone being surprised with someone boasting. Besides, didn't I admit in the first line of this thread that I am nowhere near an expert battler? Reading is fun, sleep now... kthxbye

Cube: Get online and die!

I was surprised because you boasted about beating people who don't know shit about battle. "Hey, look at me, I can beat noobs!"

On 2003-01-28 20:18, BurgerDog_ wrote:
    I was surprised because you boasted about beating people who don't know shit about battle. "Hey, look at me, I can beat noobs!"
    Hey look at me I can beat everybody!

so you can beat everyone?...or were you just being sarcastic...i hope it was sarcasim because Jared FOgle is willing and able to put your HUcast hide in between 2 pieces of Fresh Subway bread and comsume you with stealth that rivals solid snakes...and only 6 grams of n00b!!1

reply if you'd like to meet the only pso celebrity battler.

mmmmmmm