Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Castest Line

It's not very hard to understand, Protranser is a unique class which is considered neither force nor ranger, nor hunter. There has to be a requirement for the class, obviously, but that doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    It's not very hard to understand, Protranser is a unique class which is considered neither force nor ranger, nor hunter. There has to be a requirement for the class, obviously, but that doesn't mean anything.
    I feel they should get a own special S-rank armour, with 3 slots which covers Arm, Body, Extra.
    And with it, they can increase the dmg and duration of ex traps.
    That would be interesting, IMO.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

RAWR! Go beast-boy, it's your birthday... NexGen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    I feel they should get a own special S-rank armour, with 3 slots which covers Arm, Body, Extra.
    And with it, they can increase the dmg and duration of ex traps.
    That would be interesting, IMO.
    I 100% agree. Something extra would help.

Or even an armor and trap combo, like Crimson Line and the Crimson. An EX Armor/trap combo would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Retniwreven View Post
    Because Sega doesn't like Protransers very much in regard to armor.
    Sega just doesn't like CAST 'transers, possibly because of the whole thing about being the only ones with the physical stats to fight effectively (they need every bit of ATA they can get and high ATP helps) along with having EX Traps to rack up charge for SUV attacks.

Anybody else is good to go with any S-rank Tenora armor when they find a Chaos Knight unit ... Rabol Cuesta (for stats) Rabol Gant and Asted (for set bonuses) are just as good until then.
    Last edited by panzer_unit; Aug 5, 2008 at 01:40 PM.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

I agree PT is not going to be getting to use a lot of the S-Rank armors, if you are dying to get some however the only two right now would be Serafi-Senba, and Shinowa Line. Both are very good armors for a PT. I would also reccomend Delette Lines, only A-Rank which for casts might be a downside but for the rest of us PT, I would say Delette Lines are good enough at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by dc534 View Post
    I agree PT is not going to be getting to use a lot of the S-Rank armors, if you are dying to get some however the only two right now would be Serafi-Senba, and Shinowa Line. Both are very good armors for a PT. I would also reccomend Delette Lines, only A-Rank which for casts might be a downside but for the rest of us PT, I would say Delette Lines are good enough at the moment.
    Shinowa Line is crap. It doesn´t have a body slot...which is a pretty essentiel slot. >.<
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

On the JP version there's currently 20 S grade shield lines that are usable by PT. Many have all of the essential slots and can be any element.

Quote Originally Posted by Soukosa View Post
    On the JP version there's currently 20 S grade shield lines that are usable by PT. Many have all of the essential slots and can be any element.
    By 'many' for a Cast (where Extra is an essential slot) you mean Serafi, Shinowa, a 12* Yohmei armor that's like Shinowa without the END boost, and 13*~15* shields. On the other hand there are a decent set of element specific shields coming up from the looks of it.
    Last edited by panzer_unit; Aug 6, 2008 at 09:37 AM.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    By 'many' for a Cast (where Extra is an essential slot) you mean Serafi, Shinowa, a 12* Yohmei armor that's like Shinowa without the END boost, and 13*~15* shields. On the other hand there are a decent set of element specific shields coming up from the looks of it.
    And by 'coming up' you mean to say sometime later than 6 months from now. Everyone knows that the update schedule is slowly becoming more and more delayed and what was 4-6 months behind is quickly turning into 6+ months minimum. At the current rate we will not see any of those 13* and above line shields until 2009.

For now and the rest of the year, Serafi-senba is the only choice for a Cast PT. The one exception is for dark runs where the 3 STA on Shinowa Line may actually make up for the lack of a body slot.

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    Okay picky There's 6 shield lines that have body and extra slots and can be any element that are PT wearable. The 10* GRM one (Green Green Line) makes a set with Koltova Gun and is easy to get from Koltovas. The 14* GRM one (Feril Line, maybe) drops from Jarbas quite often and when you guys get to the Dark Max Attack they'll be all over. The 13* Tenora is hybrid only but drops from SEED-Venus, so don't expect too many unfortanately.