Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Castest Line

Quote Originally Posted by Hiero_Glyph View Post
    And by 'coming up' you mean to say sometime later than 6 months from now. Everyone knows that the update schedule is slowly becoming more and more delayed and what was 4-6 months behind is quickly turning into 6+ months minimum. At the current rate we will not see any of those 13* and above line shields until 2009.
    Which sucks no matter what since we're paying anywhere from 50-60 bucks for every update, pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiero_Glyph View Post
    And by 'coming up' you mean to say sometime later than 6 months from now. Everyone knows that the update schedule is slowly becoming more and more delayed and what was 4-6 months behind is quickly turning into 6+ months minimum. At the current rate we will not see any of those 13* and above line shields until 2009.

For now and the rest of the year, Serafi-senba is the only choice for a Cast PT. The one exception is for dark runs where the 3 STA on Shinowa Line may actually make up for the lack of a body slot.
    It´s no wonder that PSO BB closed by looking at it, the unmentioned server did a better job maintening their server which is off course free more then the people on the official site ever did, and that is extremely pathetic.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Soukosa View Post
    Okay picky There's 6 shield lines that have body and extra slots and can be any element that are PT wearable. The 10* GRM one (Green Green Line) makes a set with Koltova Gun and is easy to get from Koltovas. The 14* GRM one (Feril Line, maybe) drops from Jarbas quite often and when you guys get to the Dark Max Attack they'll be all over. The 13* Tenora is hybrid only but drops from SEED-Venus, so don't expect too many unfortanately.
    Well, that's the problem... armor for a Cast PT is really picky. I don't know if I'm happy or not that 13*+ stuff is reasonably obtainable, I figured they'd be 'rare' rares like 10*+ weapons in PSUv1.

Personally I've got a full set of Shinowa Lines and have no complaints with it. It's only really manageable as a PT when the going gets tough... if there's some group of monsters that are seriously going to mess me up with status attacks, it's a pretty good hint to fight fire with fire and drop an EX trap on 'em.
    Last edited by panzer_unit; Aug 7, 2008 at 08:21 AM.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan