Red face Need help, Im new

I wanna be a Fighgunner and a Foretecher in one person switching around, but i dont know which race would fit both good I think its between a Cast, Newman, and Human. Also what do you have to do to be able to become a fighgunner and foretecher. please help and thank you.

Well I am one of those people who says that a Special ability, Beast Form/SUV, is better than race. Cast is probably the best FIG, although humans do excel at both classes and would be a great choice for either class, I think you would have more fun as a Cast. I dont want to put humans down because my first character, 130 PT, does a heck of a job but I do like my beast a little more, if only for the Nanoblast.

Basically the two classes you want to play are complete opposites from one another, FIG is a great class for any race, I am a beast FIG and love it.

For AT, they are more dependent on being a support class, buffing, debuffing, healing. They can dish out a fair share of damage however. If you do decide cast, I would make a Female Cast to take advantage of the higher TP and MST a Female character has over a male. Casts are well supposed to be the worst techers in the game but suprisingly Cast AT is actually not the worst thing you can do. I am not saying Male Cast is bad for this class but it is probably the worst race for AT.

If you need more info on which race is best look up on the PSOWorld Homepage scroll down and on the left you will see Stat Calculator, click it and put in info pertaining to the character you want to look at. This calculator is accurate and should show you what race class combo is the best.

The calculator however does not take into account SUV/Nanoblast. I encourage new people to start as Cast or Beast.

I am sorry I just noticed you want FT. If you go FT do not use cast, their are very little armors out there with extra slots that a FT can use, you will need this extra slot for an SUV. I suggest looking at AT first because they can use all gunner based armors as well as techer armors, this is what makes Cast AT work so well. Most gunner armors have exta slots.

Another note both FIG and AT can use pretty much the same armors so you wont need to shop around for 2 different sets of armors.

I hope my input helps with your decision. Remember it is your decision and really there is no bad race/class in this game, just bad players.

id probably go human if thats the case. you will be pretty decent at either. but, obviously if you end up focusing on techer it would be better to start a newman. likewise, cast would be the better choice if you decided you liked fighgunner more. however, if you truly decide you want to do both on one character i would go human.

Man you guys helped alot thanks

im still confused how to get any class like for example if i want to be a FT do i have to complete force.

i just noticed that a fighgunner cant use a Sranked crossbow so that probably wont be a option.

When you click start to pull up your player info go to types list. Go down to the class you want, it will show you first there weapon selections and restrictions and if you click LB or RB to go over it will tell you want class prereq. you need to change into that class.

FT is lvl 10 Force.
    FIG is lvl 5 Hunter lvl 3 Ranger.