Default Good mag for a hunter?

I messed up my rangers mag really badly so i deleted it and decided to make a hunter. I do not want to mess his mag up so what is a good mag for a hunter? I was thinking of Diwari or something.

Diwari, Savitri, Rukmin, Pushan, Deva, and Rati are all good for HUcasts, HUcaseals, and HUmars. HUnewarl might want a Nidra, Sato, or even a Bhima.
    Just remember: the best way to mess up a mag is to put points into DEF. You should be fine if you take advantage of the amazing resources provided by this wonderful website.

yeah, i made a bhirava for my old RA i just deleted and I hated how it only had 2PB's
    I'm a HUnewarl so what do you recommend as a noobie who started playing pso again after a couple of years?

The optimal Mag for you would be Sato or Nidra, but if you like the way one or another looks you could go with that one as well. It also depends on what Classes and section ID's you have available in determining what mag is within your reach. You will need a male force if you want a Nidra, and if you want a Sato you'll ned a femal force that is one of viridia, bluefull, redria or whitill. If you want some more in-depth help, you can pm me.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

If you happen to mess up your mag again, go for a Varaha.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with a normal mag.

Well, there are those of us that get pretty uptight about our items. I like to make sure I get optimal stats, Photon Blasts and behavior out of my mags. Most regular type mags don't behave quite right (i.e. Does nothing when you hit 1/10 hp, or has some crazy mix of abilities that don't go well together). Cool looks are just a nice bonus. Of course, there are some really cool looking regular mags that I will never raise, because either the mag doesn't have the right stats, or it simply doesn't behave the way I like.