Default My First Fan Arts (I Hope I'm Doing this Right)

Hello everyone from Fan Works!

This is my first time I have ever made a thread in here, so if I do something wrong please tell me so I know.

I always admired art, but I was never good with it myself. Just this summer, I have set a goal to become good at pencil drawings and better at Photoshop. I will start to do pencil drawings and will color them in Photoshop. I'm okay with Photoshop, but I can always get better.

Well enough about this introduction, lets get into what I have to share! I will explain the story between each picture:

On my main character, I plan to be one of the best Fighmasters. So as soon as I got all my equipment and photon arts leveled up, I decided to make this wallpaper.

My friends and I make fun of one of our friends because he is so confused on what he wants to do with his characters, so he ends up failing to succeed at doing things. One time he died on a PA Fragment run and we made fun of him for a long time, so I hurried and took a screen shot of him and told him I would edit the picture. This is what turned out.
    This picture was made with the help of the Parody Motivator Generator.

For the past couple of months I have been having Internet problems where I will lag out frequently at random moments which seem to be at intervals at around 5-30 minutes. So while in a Maximum Attack G run, I was doing fine...until I lagged out. So I decided to hurry and take a screen shot and show them this picture before I went to bed. Hopefully by tomorrow I can order for new Internet from a different Internet Service Provider.

While hunting for a [B] Rattlesnake for my friend, a random person joins our party (we were a party of 3, party of 4 when the random person came) and he seemed like a nice guy. Now, me and one of my other friends is pretty nice, while the 3rd one can act like an asshole just about all the time. He wanted the random guy out of the party. When it came to hunting a [B] Rattlesnake, even I had to say that this guy had to go, but my other nice friend let him stay. This random person was an awesome Fortetecher, and whenever he did something like heal us we would say thanks and he would type back to us "np ". I don't remember his name exactly, but our asshole friend thought that his name resembled the name of the Pokemon, Feraligatr. Long story short, we finish killing the boss and a red [B] appears. Me and my asshole friend see it and try to cover it up, hoping that the random wouldn't pick it up. We told our friend who was the party leader "Corey, be a man..." and he says "...what?", hoping he would figure it out and boot the random person. Corey runs over and picks up the [B] which was a [B] Shigga Baret. Can you guess what happened? Yes you are correct, the random got the [B] Shigga Baret. He types out "awesome, I needed one of these " and leaves the party. After that my friend wouldn't talk to our friend who had party leader for the rest of the night. The last thing he said to him was "...you let fucking Feraligatr get the [B] Shigga Baret...".

My friend on PSU has a picture of her cat on her MySpace, and she talks about how awesome it would be to Photoshop a Carriguine-rucar in a picture. So I had an idea and told her that I was going to edit the picture of her cat in Photoshop and leave it at that. Moments later I came back with this image and she loved it!
    Last edited by NDW; Aug 7, 2008 at 08:21 AM.
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

lol your dam right imma douch all the time!

and look!

that assclown got the board!

and what did he say when he got it?

yay!

thats shit!

lolololololol its a good story tho

btw im in both those screenshots too lolol

and corey fails

I love the kitty pic.
    I should make one with my kitty and a sweet death.

Quote Originally Posted by Seority View Post
    I love the kitty pic.
    I should make one with my kitty and a sweet death.
    Thank you! I would love to see a picture of that. Maybe a new fad will come, cats with double sabers.
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/