21 53.85%
  • Beast

4 10.26%
  • Human

8 20.51%
  • Newman

6 15.38%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

I don't get it though. Everyone always told me, "Be prepared to see a lot of 0's" and the like when I made my Beast PT, but it doesn't seem NEARLY as bad as people made it seem. The increase is probably so slight that it doesn't matter as much as you seem to be trying to stress, especially at higher levels.

I also like how you're so quick to call people retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Beast is only best at FF, and only thanks to high ATA weapons which paliate the race's low stat (or PAs which ignore EVP, such as Anga Jabroga and Ikk Hikk).

Cast FF can perform better depending on the mission, so not even with this job do beasts get a clear victory.

For every other job, there is always one race better than beasts.

Claiming that beast is better than cast at FG/GT/FI/PT/AF/AT, better than human at FI/GT/WT/PT/AF/AT, better than newman at GT/AT is indeed retarded.

You are factually wrong, I need not say more.
    lol

PS: What the hell? "Your reply is too short; plz lengthen it to at least 5 characters plz kthx." I wanted to reply with just "lol," dammit.

Anyone suggesting beast on a class which uses guns and/or techs is either completely retarded
    Anyone suggesting that ATP does not affect guns or thinks that techs deal godly damage is a retard. Hi!

Beast is only best at FF
    Haha, oh wow. The only stats that matter in this game are HP, ATP, TP, and EVP. HP for defense (DFP doesn't do anything), ATP and TP for damage output, and EVP in a good and bad way (bad for melee, good for casters). Everything else is crap. So, obviously, Beasts are the best at Fortefighter, Fortegunner, Guntecher, Wartecher, Protranser, Acrofighter, and Acrotecher. The only class it isn't completely the best at is Fortetecher, and seriously, I would laugh if a Beast outdamaged a Newman with just melee alone. I would NOT be surprised.

ATA barely affects anything people. The only way ATA will matter is in %s. Starrz has proved the ATA equation countless times. What are you people? Kef clones?

Enemy EVP/(Your ATAx10) = Miss chance

If you know how that looks, then you know at higher ATA amounts, the less it matters. The difference between a CAST and a Beast's miss rate is probably 1~2%. I was a level 91 Newman Wartecher 15, which has HORRIBLE ATA, and I rarely missed.

Please, tell me more about how ATA means SO MUCH in PSU. Please, i'm all ears. Really.

Okay no.
    She's DFC, so what?

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Beast is only best at FF, and only thanks to high ATA weapons which paliate the race's low stat (or PAs which ignore EVP, such as Anga Jabroga and Ikk Hikk).

Cast FF can perform better depending on the mission, so not even with this job do beasts get a clear victory.

For every other job, there is always one race better than beasts.

Claiming that beast is better than cast at FG/GT/FI/PT/AF/AT, better than human at FI/GT/WT/PT/AF/AT, better than newman at GT/AT is indeed retarded.

You are factually wrong, I need not say more.
    i do NOT need this from you plebians.. you.. PHILISTINES. i am right because i say so. au revoir *snoots out of thread*

imo, as far as Protranser goes. Statistically it doesn't matter too much between Beast and Cast. You'll do fine as either, so it's really more of a preference of SUV or Nanoblast.

I do find that CAST ATA on Gunner classes is a bit of an excess that's not really needed what-so-ever. However since Fortegunner's bonus falls to the hands of CASTS... I prefer the CAST FG, though I did the Beast FG for a long time, but now there character levels are so much higher than back then, the bonus is starting to weigh more and more.

However, with Gunmaster, I hear there's no racial bonus
    The class already has more ATA than Fortegunner, so it's just a plus for a Beast to take the hands of GM. Besides, GM palette has no access to melee at all, so the nanoblast can cover for your melee needs.

Jez every single post do stupid people have to always argue? I ask one little question, go on vacation, and come back and all you guys are arguing. I just wanted a simple answer, and you have to make it such a professional answer and such. Wow. I have my answer and I'm not even going to be a PT anymore, so how about you guys stop bitching at each other and just play the stupid game... >.>

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by Ky1e5 View Post
    Jez every single post do stupid people have to always argue? I ask one little question, go on vacation, and come back and all you guys are arguing. I just wanted a simple answer, and you have to make it such a professional answer and such. Wow. I have my answer and I'm not even going to be a PT anymore, so how about you guys stop bitching at each other and just play the stupid game... >.>
    All hail the mighty Kyle! The topic was a good one but as normal topics go the Beast fanbois, a.k.a. HP and ATP lovers, need to be put in their place. We answered your question and then began discussing the other options with one another. You have your answer from the poll so please take our advice and go CAST PT, er.. wait a second... not even going to be a PT any more?! Well, fine. You have wasted all of our time and will probably just end up another Beast FF like all the other n00bs. Good riddance.

Seriously, that was a bit of an overreaction on the TC's part. Arguing isn't bad as long as it's kept civil, and we were actually discussing things. But for you to not go PT just because people in this thread are debating on the class? I'd have to say you're a damned idiot.

Hiero is pretty much right about that FF part, only minus the beast. I've seen more FF people now than I ever have before, and it isn't limited to Beast. I mean, I'm a bit glad to see a FF in a party when otherwise it'd be filled with low-DPS/support classes (A PT/GT/AT party in MAG needs that extra power boost sometimes) as it speeds things up, but I see them EVERYWHERE now. It's actually the other way now and I find myself wishing for a techer in the party when it's filled with Fortefighters, half of which forget they can use a handgun on De Rol Falz.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_S View Post
    Seriously, that was a bit of an overreaction on the TC's part. Arguing isn't bad as long as it's kept civil, and we were actually discussing things. But for you to not go PT just because people in this thread are debating on the class? I'd have to say you're a damned idiot.

Hiero is pretty much right about that FF part, only minus the beast. I've seen more FF people now than I ever have before, and it isn't limited to Beast. I mean, I'm a bit glad to see a FF in a party when otherwise it'd be filled with low-DPS/support classes (A PT/GT/AT party in MAG needs that extra power boost sometimes) as it speeds things up, but I see them EVERYWHERE now. It's actually the other way now and I find myself wishing for a techer in the party when it's filled with Fortefighters, half of which forget they can use a handgun on De Rol Falz.
    I didn't choose not to be a PT because of this thread...I just didn't want to be one anymore. And yes I am going to be "Just another Beast FF" Because that's the most appealing class to me. And by the way, I did bring a handgun to Dark Falz.