Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I hate you.

No, not really. Just wondering why is it that people I know who aren't into the game get into the beta when I love WoW and missed out on the original beta and the BC beta.

I don't even care about a Death Knight yet. I just want to see my Ret Pally handles.

*continues jealousy elsewhere*

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered_weasel View Post
    Same with me and WoW. Except I had to play that for a couple million hours.
    Thats somewhat unfortunate for you that it took a couple of millions of hours to determine that you didnt like the game especially since raching the level cap and be completed in under 30 hours easy.

But I didnt post this thread to debate which game is better like i have said im sure that several people will thoroughly enjoy Warhammer online. However I personally didnt enjoy everquest or guild wars.

I never once said that WAR is a bad game im just saying that for me personally being someone with direct access to the game it's not livng up to the hype in it's current state. However ever I never enjoyed the everquest series and discontinued playing it after about 40 hours or so of gameplay but I enjoyed FF XI. Many people really dislike FF XI and alot of people have been playing it for multiple years now it's a matter of what you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneLateralus View Post
    I hate you.

No, not really. Just wondering why is it that people I know who aren't into the game get into the beta when I love WoW and missed out on the original beta and the BC beta.

I don't even care about a Death Knight yet. I just want to see my Ret Pally handles.

Right now ret pallies are pretty OP along with deathknights, mages and warriors so far the only classes that are far alondg in the balancing stages etc are the holy priest and druids believe it or not apparently their is a new 495 megabit patch update but I'll be sure to take a pretty picture saying hello to you hahaha.
    Last edited by eXo; Aug 9, 2008 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneLateralus View Post
    I hate you.

Here is the shout out that i promised you hahaha !!! BURN !!!!

[/center]

I asked them if I could invite you but they said you are not LEET enough for Molten Core and then the MC raider theme song started true story

Last edited by eXo; Aug 9, 2008 at 04:01 AM.

I'll be trying Wotlk, and War. Just to try it. I kinda trust what other people say, but I want to find out things on my own. Just like how much AoC jumped on the failboat. Err, but job comes first right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiSoup View Post
    I'll be trying Wotlk, and War. Just to try it. I kinda trust what other people say, but I want to find out things on my own. Just like how much AoC jumped on the failboat. Err, but job comes first right now.

yea i know what you mean and yes who cant remember the AoC failboat the last tat I heard it made a pitstop somewhere near Hellgate London to pick up the survivors.

I opted in for the beta, but still am waiting for invite.

Just wondering, which beta server you on?

Lich King currently their are only 2 beta realm available one PvP server and one PvE server.

eXo, so is the race of your Death Knight pre-decided, or do you choose?

You can choose the race of a Death Knight when you create it. I'm fairly certain they've stated that, once this hits the live realms, that you'll be restricted to making this character on the faction of which you have a level 55 character, but that may have been changed.

The Death Knight class is open to all races, however, though, Draenei seem to be exceptionally popular, for some reason.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."