Thread: Fortetecher

Default Fortetecher

I first started playing PSU online in February 07... in that entire time I had NEVER even touched the FT class.. the closest thing I got to it was GT.. until now I create a Newman FT two days ago and I am having a bit of a problem choosing her armor..

From what I understand-
    Gunners-Eva
    Fighters-Def
    Techers-Eva

Given that I had been looking at possibly getting a De Colte Line.. it has a head slot and it has a ridiculous amount END on top of 300 EVA. Cons: No Body

My other choice would be a Shinowa Line; 312 EVA, Head/Extra Slot and 3 END(+4Puyo). Cons: Once again.. No Body

Another option would be a Rabol Rappy in which I already have....

Or am I just completely off track?

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

Rabol Lebfa and Rabol Orpad is what I use. Huge eva and head arm body slots with orpad legs .
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

Alright thanks, I'll take that into consideration when picking armors.

I use al-senba...it has better def/eva/ment when compared to orpa-senba, which is another armor I've seen FTs use (The al-senba is usually much cheaper). But it's missing an extra slot which i like to use my garment aura on, but I'm keeping this until a better armor comes out.

Also, IMO Fighters (assuming they are beast) need EVA and techers (assuming they are newmans) need DEF. Beast fighters already have very high DEF but low EVA, that's why their home planet (moatoob) supplies armors with high EVA and low DEF, because a beast's weakness is in their lack of EVA. The same idea goes with newmans, only their weakness relies in their lack of DEF, which is why thier home planet (Neudaiz) supplies armors with high DEF but low EVA.
    Last edited by Guitarsmasher; Aug 10, 2008 at 01:21 PM.

Go with Rabol Lebfa.
    Once Bajura gets released, have a Baji-senba set prepared.
    Or, instead of Lebfa, you can go with El-senba which will be released with White Beast S2. It's stats are worthy for the use for a Techer. However, the maximum % of an El-senba will be 30%, since it'll drop made, I think.
    (Orpa-senba is another alternative for Lebfa if you can afford that easier, don't bother with Al-senba)

Quote Originally Posted by SeKaI View Post
    Go with Rabol Lebfa.
    Or, instead of Lebfa, you can go with El-senba which will be released with White Beast S2. It's stats are worthy for the use for a Techer. However, the maximum % of an El-senba will be 30%, since it'll drop made, I think.
    (Orpa-senba is another alternative for Lebfa if you can afford that easier, don't bother with Al-senba)
    Al-senba is much better than the orpa-senba in not one but all stats, and it's usually 2 mill less

http://psupedia.info/Line_shields

Quote Originally Posted by SeKaI View Post
    Go with Rabol Lebfa.
    These 2 are what you should aim for. Lebfa has huge EVP which is helpful, and get an Orpad / Legs from Dimmagolus S2 that'll make your EVP go up by another 120, I think? El-senba is fine too but White Beast... :l
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

% still is important. And you don't see Al-senbas with around 30% much.
    Though, let me correct myself.
    Rabol Lebfa is the armour to go.
    If you want an alternative, go with Orpa-senba, IF you can afford one with noticable higher % than Al-senba, that is. Else, Al-senba is good enough.
    But El-senba will (assuming ST won't need 2 more years to update) come soon after MAG2 and will drop in WB S2, made, just like Al-senba. And even if different slots, it still is the superior armour.

I personally have a Lebfa set for my current fT; I will want to switch it with a Baji-senba set later.
    If possible, and if I can get some El-senbas around 30%, they'll do good as well.