Default Best place to find psycho wand?

I know that psycho wands drop in relics sites, but from personal experience can anyone tell me where they had the most luck with getting a psycho wand board? Thanks in advance.

Sleeping Warriros, I haven't found one but it's a good mission to hunt for it.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I've had the most luck at sleeping warriors but that's the only place I've hunted for it. Lots of smaller enemies = faster kills. If SW gets really boring though you could do some dual sentinel runs to switch it up.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Just level your techs or something in Sleeping Warriors S2 and open all the boxes.
    That way you don't lose your sanity just hunting an item or lose your sanity just leveling your techs...
    When something's about to level you're mind's like "... so close to leveling that tech"
    Then when you're starting the next tech level, you think "... that P-wand board could drop from ANY Of these bishes :O "
    ... I mean I've yet to get a p-wand board D: but... good tech leveling xD

Be prepared to do about 130-200 runs before you find one.

Is there a higher chance the psycho wand will drop if I have more people in my party? If so, would NPCs in my party also raise my chances?

I dont think it works that way but i guess since you are going to be doing like 150 runs might as well experiment and tell us if it works. You should really think of Sleeping Warriors as shot/tech lvling that way you dont get to dissapointed when it takes over 100 runs.

Having more people doesn't raise the chance of getting rares, however, the faster you can go through the level... that would help.
    I would bring your PM anyways to raise battle stat. If you can find anyone willing to help you that would let you have the board xD ...
    But even my friends... when we hunt for Psycho, it's all up to random D: ... I didn't get it the one time it did =/