Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Yeah, they've patched it like two or three times already.
    ♪PSU 360☆
    Ema - Newman F 180 Gunmaster 20
    // Edel Fucil obtained and 10/10 on 13 AUG 2011.
    ♪PSO2★
    Ema - RAnewearl
    // Coming Soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Yusaku_Kudou View Post
    Yeah, they've patched it like two or three times already.
    as you can see they didnt do a very good job with patching it right?
    Khanny - Female Cast - Hunter - Fighter - Ship 10 Lv 30

"I kinda do YouTube "

Huh. I was under the impression that all the MGG methods on PC/PS2 were patched after Winter Event, oh well.

Same here. Although quite honestly I should've expected otherwise.

INot only does everyone around me MGG, im expected by many to do it anyways.

Even so i choose not to because it just isnt fun or rewarding for it to be so easy and usding one thing all the time is also quite boring.

I feel like im wasting my time almost when im mechgun glitching, i'd rather have fun then have the best stuff and the most money in this game :P
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    INot only does everyone around me MGG, im expected by many to do it anyways.

Even so i choose not to because it just isnt fun or rewarding for it to be so easy and usding one thing all the time is also quite boring.

I feel like im wasting my time almost when im mechgun glitching, i'd rather have fun then have the best stuff and the most money in this game :P
    Riiiiiiight

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor_Haven View Post
    Riiiiiiight
    lol

i actually like all the XBL msgs saying "so hows it going glitching up MAG?" or "i ehard u glitching" or "stop glitching!" and the likes.

i find them entertaining since i've been playing FF, Force, Ranger, and Fortetecher the whole event pretty much lol
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

this would not be a problem if kids knew anything..."well i could sell the glitch for like 10 mil but i think ill give it to you for free"...btw you cant get banned for useing it but you can get banned for selling it or giving it away. Ive gotten about 4 people banned for selling it or giving it away...as you can see it didint help =(

Quote Originally Posted by chaoskila View Post
    what the glitchers are doing is just taking the fun out of the game. if they want to go thru the hole game with a lvl 40 machine gun then get boned when they cant use a machine gun as a fighmaster or gunmaster let them.
    I keep thinking that, but every time one glitch gets patched, another appears.
    --k1
    Kiyoko lv 15x Newman FT/FM/FF/AF/MF/AT/PT/WT
    Yuki lv 78 Newman GM/FG/GT | Rika lv 80 CAST GT/FG/FI | Misaki lv 49 Beast FF
    PSP2: Kiyoko lv 1x Newman Vanguard

I am not going to deny I do know the MGG but I do not use it ever, my machine gun bullets are at 40 because of the last one so I dont see any point in it any more. Actually there are several ways to do this glitch, one is a little more complicated to get down but is actually simpiler to use. I have not shown anyone these glitches or will ever show anyone these glitches. Glitching is cheating and when people join my part that do know the glitch they are immediatly blacklisted and removed from the party. Yes, I said blacklisted, I have no time for people who cannot lvl up moves by legit means. Although I have used the glitch when it was widespread during Winter.

Oh and I do have a former buddy that has sold this glitch to people for 5 mil a pop for the last 3 weeks. He know has 3 stacks of Catilium and two stacks of money. I consider him a cheater and if he gets caught than serves him right.