Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

So wait, is this thread about lmaomechgunhax or lmaoraccoons?

Fure can I has u teech meh hax? plx?

OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD WITH THE MGG!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fure_Rakune View Post
    "Lmaorandomword"
    Lame.
    Very lame indeed.

@Pillar: Was their any need to reply to that? Your wasting your time.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

If you want any hope of stopping those who use the mechgun glitch, report them.

http://help.sega.com/?group=englishusa&t=EnglishUSA
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Ban every MGG user on 360 and make their population as small as our side. Fair play.
    Oh, and patch it. Twice. Quadrapple. Whatever, lmaogetridofthisglitch!

@Kizeragi- @Pillarwhy was there no point to replying to that?

why was there no point? how is he wasting his time? because i won't listen?

I don't come from a hardcore gamer point of view, Although I have been gaming for someodd 20 years now.. I have not followed Phantasy star since it's conception, I only began playing a while after PSO came out on GC, so i'm not die hard. but alot of times people don't see the difference between players doing something wrong, and players playing the game.

I know it would be frustrating for some of you who have leveled completely legit all the way up to 140 and maxed out everything you have on more than one char see someone fly up there easily with the mmg, but thats how they play. if you don't like it, don't play with them..

I've been kicked from so many parties because I don't have mic. I do have a mic, but half the time, the people talking in PSU are dumb and boring, so I choose to listen to music, or PC with others. yet there are no flaming posts about people not using mics or kicking for not using mics.... or are there?

so the mgg is an easy way to win, and? so doing the same boring run over and over is also an easy way to win (because you're playings the stat game.) so by default, in my opinion, playing the mission that is fastest with the best drops, or the best exp is also glitching, just a more broad, dull way to do it.

the only difference is that sega intends for it's players to waste hundreds of hours playing the same missions over and over again. while they didn't intend on people cranking out thousands of kills with one weapon easily.

I don't know, I don't want to argue, because I agree with you, it's a stupid thing to do, because the game is not that hard, it just takes some time.. but if you want to play your way, don't blame someone from playing their way. if sega doesn't fix it, then to them it's not broken.

Corruption detected in trainer card

Whatever. Hopefully SEGA will kick them off the leaderboards, and we can laugh about them again. Hey, maybe they'll even gets balls and the initiative to ban the people that illegitimately got on the leaderboard this time (despite SEGA letting them off easy last time). Who knows. It's not even really personal for me since I don't bother with the rankings and have under 10K kills on the only character I've used on MAG2, but I'd like something to laugh about like when the other MAG ended. Plus, I wouldn't miss any of them.

EDIT: To clarify, I don't care if people glitch or try glitching. I just think it's wrong to use it to get an unfair advantage.
    Last edited by Kylie; Aug 14, 2008 at 12:36 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by thematesV2 View Post
    @Kizeragi- @Pillarwhy was there no point to replying to that?

why was there no point? how is he wasting his time? because i won't listen?
    He wrote saying: "Fuck you Fure_Rakune. Everyone hates you. You read this thread to learn the MGG. Fucking noob."

There was no point or reason to post this. Pillar was using Fure's post as an excuse.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

I disagree.

Using a MG Glitch is cheating, especially when you can have your name on a leader board that signifies skill, and precise timing.

Sega has tried to take the glitch out many times, and every time the MG glitch surfaces in a different method.

There are people who continually try to break rules just to do it, and when they do they ruin the game.

This game has enough problems as is, we don’t need anymore people polluting it.

People should be banned for using a MG glitch, Sega has already stated that it IS a ban-able offense and this is CHEATING.

Oh yes Pillar, everyone hates me.
    Im the bane of PSO-W.
    Yeah right, I dont care if people know that I want to learn how the glitch works, Im not afraid to be publicly viewed as one who wants to understand things and thanks to youtube I have a slight grasp of it.
    I haven't used the glitch yet, nor have I attempted to.
    This will aid in my bullet leveling, big-fucking-woop.
    Will I get banned for this?
    I dont think so.
    If I do, well theres not much keeping me from continuing to play this game save a select view in the community.
    So unclench that fist from your e-peen and lighten the fuck up.