Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How do you have trouble making money in the millions? It's so easy... Also people shouldnt worry about spennding 500k on catilium because you can always sell a catilium you find later for 500k -600k anyways. Think of it as a lone instead... These are words of truth because i am the proud owner of about 5-6 stacks worth of items in meseta.

These items arrent very hard to find, you just need to sell everything you dont need so that you can buy the things you want. Know and run missions where these expensive items drop the most and make sure it is a mission that you can run easily.

Edit: 500th post :P

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    Easy find there?! I have runned those mission, a couple of hundreds times but no DB Agitor ever dropped and yet i got a PW from DitR. >.>

Bah, i just love teh luck in teh game.
    I think you have duel in the ruins and duel sentinel confused.

Duel in the Ruins is a backtrack from Foran waterfall, takes about 6-10 mins to solo. It also is NOT a relics mission, and a [b] pwand will not drop there. Check the drop charts for DitR S2, they are accurate. It is very quick and easy to do the run, and beat ragnus for your chance at double agito and twin tornado boards.

Duel Sentinel has you going through the (gold) parum relics or whatever. That mission is considerably longer and is considered a relics mission, so that's where your pwand would drop. Duel Sentinel and Sleeping Warriors are the current only 2 pwand drop runs.
    Last edited by Cracka_J; Aug 13, 2008 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka_J View Post
    I think you have duel in the ruins and duel sentinel confused.

Duel in the Ruins is a backtrack from Foran waterfall, takes about 6-10 mins to solo. It also is NOT a relics mission, and a [b] pwand will not drop there. Check the drop charts for DitR S2, they are accurate. It is very quick and easy to do the run, and beat ragnus for your chance at double agito and twin tornado boards.

Duel Sentinel has you going through the (gold) parum relics or whatever. That mission is considerably longer and is considered a relics mission, so that's where your pwand would drop. Duel Sentinel and Sleeping Warriors are the current only 2 pwand drop runs.
    Doh..god i guess were very sleepy then lol.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Yeah, thanks. I know that, but I'm a casual player, one to two runs a day max. If I hunt an item, it will be for myself, I don't want to invest the time for something that might sell.

Although it's (meseta) much better since AoI came out. I actually have 8 million on my main, my alts are below one million each. I just really remember when I wanted to go PT and couldn't because of lack of funds, lol.

Un, err...Fortunately, Sega isn't COMPLETELY catering to the very casual players who play very little, rather than the die hard fans who work around their schedule to play a lot...not COMPLETELY. ;/

*inb4"IhaveaLifeHurHur!!"*

Quote Originally Posted by RufuSwho View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the prices are way down for the nice *11 drops we are getting?

The item/boards for Double Agito, Bulletdance, Paradi Cataract (Not Mugunruk tho) are all down from their usual prices.

The long time players are well aware of this trend.

During the 1up Cup, Storm Line boards were going for a mere 500,000. And now...

So what I'm suggesting is, don't sell your Paradi Cataract for 200,000 when you can easily get 2mil for them after the event is over.

Let the prices even out before selling, or just price them now at what they are truly worth and wait it out.

If you sell them now, you are missing out on ALOT of potential cash.
    I'm a miser and a lot of people will never have 10+ mil or so, so its good to let the community sell and buy items for cheap so everyone can get some good items for a change instead of working for 2-3 months to buy that 1 item from some jackass like you.

Like Ashley said, its our items and we can do whatever we want with them. If everyone thought like you did, no one would ever have S rank gear or weapons.

PLUS, if there is too much of an item around, the price will go down, its common sense and you don't have it.
    Last edited by MysticGoten; Aug 13, 2008 at 07:00 PM.
    KMO (Xbox 360)
    Level 155 Male Human
    HU,RA,FO:10 Fortegunner:20 Gunmaster: 12 Guntecher: 5

I have bad luck with investments so my only option usually is to follow the crowd... EX: Kohibumiteris... they're actually lower than they were during the event.. and a Shigga Baret board I bought for 9 mill while the rest were at 12.. then the next day they were at 6-7 mill, so I panicked, tried synthing and lost 9 mill.

Though I'm going to be stocking up on various items while they're cheap..