View Poll Results: Who would win the Politcal Deathmatch?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cast McCain

1 20.00%
  • Neuman Obama

1 20.00%
  • Beast Perot

1 20.00%
  • Human you (reader)

2 40.00%

Question Political Derailed Deathmatch PSU variations

hey all, so i have a fun poll and thread, for anyone who likes politics, hates politics, or likes humor....

so, we have a political deathmatch, I hope this fits into the off topic section, as I can't think of where else to put it.

in the central plaza there are 4 soapboxes set up as the four corners of a square. there are four players each playing as a different race, about to face off in a PK deathmatch.

Player one: John McCain, Race: Cast (his body died long ago, mind was transplanted into a male cast, stable and strong, with correct maintenance, he could live forever )

Player two: Barack Obama: Male Neuman (he is the light and the peace of this world although he sometimes seems aloof and transparent.)

Player three: Ross Perot: the beast is back, Race: Beast (he's old, but still kickin it, those big ears showing no signs of hearing loss, his strengths? his strength! this beast lets none surrender, and although he looks 100, in beast years he is more like 1200)

Player four: you: Race: Human, you are the only real person out of these four who plays PSU, therefor you are the most balanced, and the most experiences to kick a**.

what would the final standings be? who would use which PA, and who would you side with or fight it out with first?

Corruption detected in trainer card

I think Perot would come out on top, he has the age, experience, and the brute strength. his ears pick up all movement and he would be using huge cutter and Tornado break.

obama would come out second, followed by mccain , then me. I am only level 60, and I don't think I have what it takes to beat 3 avid PSU players such as Perot, Obama and Mccain.... I know they play, secretly behind whatever locked doors they have....

Themates

Corruption detected in trainer card

CAST McCain would win. Not because I like him, but because that race would beat out everyone else. Plus, I bet all of his bullets would be capped and then some because he's so damn old. Barrack has no chance as a newman (I'm sorry), and his TECHNICs wouldn't be fully leveled. Luckily, our races aren't determined by stats.
    Last edited by Kylie; Aug 14, 2008 at 11:15 AM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Can Nader be the Human ticket?
    I mean, he'll be running till he croaks it seems.
    He's well balanced yet doest really have any big issue platforms.