Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Out_Kast View Post
    Does anyone ever meet their Online relationship friends?
    I know I wouldn't.
    'Cause there are no girls on the internet, only G.I.R.L.s. And they are fat greasy old men with KFC in one hand and their *mod snip*

Aisha, PSOw was once a pretty great place to come for advice, but the arrival of PSU threw this place to hell.

I have to agree with Nitro on this one Rika. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    Hey Rika, you know why she doesn't want to talk to you? She probably realized that there's people AROUND HER that she could go out with. But instead she's cybering with an 18 year old (supposedly), and she probably feels that you're a loser.

I'll say it. I think you're a loser too. Go out, and make something of yourself. Are you in high school, or did you graduate? If you didn't graduate, stop cybering and go make something for yourself. There is plenty of FULLY DEVELOPED WOMEN out there. I can understand the awkwardness you get when talking to women, but don't talk to them thinking,"OMFG how do i get into her pants?". Think of making a new friend, and go from there.

Also, fully developed women are better than girls. 15 years old is a child. I'm only 16, and I'd rather go out with a senior than a freshman. You're 18, and you claim that you love her? Have you only talked online? How do you know you love her? Shit, that's a guy's problem, they always think that when a girl so much as looks at them that the girl wants to rip off his clothes.

tl;dr:Grow the fuck up.
    Nitro is right, its not good if you sound like a loser when talking to a girl. Try this, check previous chats you have had with her, and look at what you both said. Try to see if what you were saying sounded as if you were being a brat or something.

Also, try acting as least EMO-ish as possible. I mean, even though you may feel like a wreck, try not to be perceived as that, because that would make your 'loser' title even worse.

Don't tell her that 'if I can't have you then I will have no one', That sounds pathetic as well.
    Last edited by Ranmaru; Aug 15, 2008 at 09:15 PM.

I won't be as..aggressive as nitro was, but damn, you've come to pso-w twice with problems with this girl. Just face it, your relationship isn't going to work out. You live in different states, you're a few years apart in age, and to tell the truth, I'd much rather be kissing a girl in real life than talking to one I met on the internet. Don't stop bugging her about it and just let it go, or you might just lose her as a friend too. If you like her that much, wouldn't you much rather be her friend then have her hating you and thinking you're a creep?

Honestly, you just need to get off the internet and talk to girls, just be friends with them. If you seriously can't talk to them then either get help, or get a friend to introduce you.
    Before I leave this topic, I have one last thing to say: Do you REALLY think that not giving up on this girl and coming to other people to help you with your relationship would make her "love you" again? If I were the girl, I'd think you were desperate and not want anything to do with you.

Wow I didn't think I had that much to say. o.0
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Yer, GET OFF TEH INTERNET AND GET OUTSIDE AND MEET FRIENDS.

There, woo. Maybe you should take a break from videogames and find a temporary hobbie. I mean, it [videogames,PSU,videogames] might be harmful if you aren't really in touch with reality. By a temporay hobbie, I mean one where you can share it with friends, not just yourself dude.

Stop being so hard headed and get the hint man. We have to pummel your head with realistic facts so that you can actually get it. I would also rather kiss a girl in real life than be with a girl online.
    Last edited by Ranmaru; Aug 15, 2008 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    Hey Rika, you know why she doesn't want to talk to you? She probably realized that there's people AROUND HER that she could go out with. But instead she's cybering with an 18 year old (supposedly), and she probably feels that you're a loser.

I'll say it. I think you're a loser too. Go out, and make something of yourself. Are you in high school, or did you graduate? If you didn't graduate, stop cybering and go make something for yourself. There is plenty of FULLY DEVELOPED WOMEN out there. I can understand the awkwardness you get when talking to women, but don't talk to them thinking,"OMFG how do i get into her pants?". Think of making a new friend, and go from there.

Also, fully developed women are better than girls. 15 years old is a child. I'm only 16, and I'd rather go out with a senior than a freshman. You're 18, and you claim that you love her? Have you only talked online? How do you know you love her? Shit, that's a guy's problem, they always think that when a girl so much as looks at them that the girl wants to rip off his clothes.

tl;dr:Grow the fuck up.
    This sums up what I was going to say (well, elaborates, but whatever).

You're acting like an online break-up is the end of the world. You've never met, and you likely never will. That's not a fulfilling relationship for either party. She probably figured out that she could date someone her own age, in her own area, and get somewhere in that relationship.

On top of that, you're groveling at her feet begging to get back together; you look pathetic. You can't make someone like you, let alone love you.

Stop e-dating 15 year olds and find someone your own age.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Before I give my advice isnt a 15 year old dating an 18 year old considered statutory rape in NY i know that it is in Los Angeles however that is with me assuming that you and her have been sexually active or just depends hahahaha........

No but seriously I have kinda been their and done that and the reality of it is that people change, feelings change some girls are raised that the guy should treat them like a queen, but those girls typically tend to be attracted to mean abusive jerks .

Anyway the best thing to do is simply move on and regardless of how hard it might seem and or feel at times, you have to downplay your feelings for her it's human nature for people to want what they cant have. At your age it's all about shifting the balance of power right now she has the BOP in her corner it's up to you to shift the momentum. An really good momentum shifter is to keep the vast majority of conversations short and to the point

And as far as the whole getting her to love you thing their is pretty much nothing that you can do about that. However I heard that winning the lottery sure and the hell helps in that department.

I'm gonna be harsh. I've been in the situation where a guy I told "no" kept coming back to me all desperate and needy, and it was probably the biggest turn off ever. I saw him as a creepy and desperate loser and didn't want him around. And if you keep pestering her, I guarantee she will come to resent you. When a girl, or anyone, says "I want my space", you should give it to them. Clingy guys are awful.

Also, if you prefer online only, not only are you a loser for not leaving this girl alone, you're a loser because you won't go outside and actually try to make things work. Holding a conversation is not that hard. Also, if you have the attitude of "I'm going to fail everytime", then you are going to fail everytime. Get some confidence. And how do you think you'll ever find a wife if you can't sustain relationships IRL? That is a serious problem that you need to fix to lead a happy life; you need real human interaction to survive, not just text on a screen.

So here's the answer to your question: No, you cannot make her fall in love with you again. It's her decision, first of all, and second of all, your clinginess can and will push her away. So, I hope you will someday come to your senses and look back on this and see how pathetic it is. As a girl, I kind of resent guys like you because you don't respect us. If you really respected her and loved her, you'd listen to what she has to say and not try to push her into anything or make her go against her feelings.

Sorry for being mean, but sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to come to your senses!

Hm.., I don't really know what to say. ><

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

Stop seeking validation through online and underage flings.

Get a cat. Meow Meow love.

I believe that this is what Dear Abby would suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekani View Post
    Stop saying, start doing. Everything you've said in this thread (especially the topic title) makes you look like the most pathetic human being on the planet (I want to punch you in the face personally), and everything Nitro said is what any sane human being would agree with.

Either grow some fucking balls, or die alone. Take your pick.
    That's kinda mean. ><