Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best ID

Default Best ID

I would like to hear your suggestions on the best item recieving IDs to help me know what ID to make.
    I like pandas.......

It all depends on the character you want to make and the kind of fighting style you chose. Each ID has its strenths and weaknesses depending on the weapons, armor, and units you wish to search for. To truly help you we need more info.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Redria. Hands down. It is the only ID that gets God/Battle and God/Technique. it is also capable of getting almost every other God/Unit. In fact, God/Ability is the only one it can't find. It is essential to have one on your character set.
    Viridia and purplenum are also quite good, with Yellowboze and Whitill rounding out the third tier.

I am a basic RAmar; I prefer shots and rifles.
    I like pandas.......

Redria and Purplenum get Spread Needle. Purplenum and Yellowboze can pipe a Frozen Shooter. Purplenum also finds Yasminkov 9000m mechguns. Purplenum and Pinkal are also the only two IDs capable of finding the elusive God/Ability. Sounds to me like you'll want a Purpleum.

rares specific to 1 section id
    http://www.ragol.co.uk/guides/EEkpZkpplZsySAMYJr.shtml

Normal weapons apearence rate:

anything else related to items use the drop charts on this site.

Thanks! Except piping a frozen shooter (which I want!) could mess up my Wii.....
    I like pandas.......

Quote Originally Posted by DRACO13198 View Post
    Thanks! Except piping a frozen shooter (which I want!) could mess up my Wii.....
    Just do Forest of Sorrow runs, then. The Frozen Shooter is worth getting no matter how you do it. It's probably the single most useful Ranger weapon. I'm not sure about Ep 4 weapons, though. I've never played BB.

lolwat, where did he talk about Ep4 weapons? He's on the GCN version, and the Frozen Shooter is a GCN weapon.

Like others said it all comes down to opinion. Redria may be a good choice since it can get God/Battles. Purplenum is a great ranger ID since it gets a lot of Mechgun/Ranger weapons (Yas9K being one of them).

He also said he likes getting shots, and viridias get crush bullets and final impacts out the ass. Crush bullet is pretty useful imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?