Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to hunt Phantom Fissure?

I was wondering what mission people did for hunting Phantom Fissure? Just if you get it when you run GBR. Can anyone tell me a good mission to run? Also i heard that only the leader gets the chance for the rare map even if you disband... is that true?

Any woo thanks for the help!

Chris

To increase your chances at getting a rare mission, I was told by other forum members that having your mission duration exceed 30 minutes will help ;o

Get 6 friends do a mission till the last room than go afk till at boss/last room and dont finish and come back till the time says 30 minutes.

I... am not sure about that 30 minute thing, but even so... the only thing that's really an amazing drop in Phantom Fissure would probably be the Red/Knight... (good luck too)
    The party I was in for the duration of the day... we were destroying the missions with incredible speed (completely doing some of them, skipping parts on others)
    The rares in GBR are worth doing faster and more often rather than wasting more time trying to get a secret mission with more generous drop rates for decent-good items.

30 min? Really? That seems odd.... My friend and I were doing Forest Infiltration on c.. Did it for like 2 hours got nothing.. But with FoI we where doing something along the same lines and we got FoI often.. ;_; Oh well thanks for the help guys! Any other helpful tips would be nice thou . Man i do want a Red / Knight.

Thanks again!!

Chris

The more people you have in the party and the longer you spend on each mission (up to 30 minutes) the higher the chance you'll have of it showing up. But as long as you take at least 5 minutes to do the mission you'll have a good chance of it showing it up, even alone.

Yes the min time is 5 min in the missions and goes all the way up to 30. The lowest chance being 5 minutes and highest chance being 30. Over 30 your chance of getting the hidden mission does not increase further. As far as I know under 5 minutes and you cannot even get it, or it is so slim it is nearly impossible to get. I prefer white beast if only, for one no slowdown problems for me, and two the possiblility of decent boss box findings. I am not going to lie the s2 run takes me on average about 15 minutes with me and my bots, most of the time I get a B, skipping enemies and everything. I am not going to discuss how I do the run because it is not really a legit time and I do not expect most people to do it in under 12min, my best time on s2. All I will say is I am a Beast FiG. I will let you speculate on how I get under 15 minutes for this run.

thank for the info Para, dc534.

much appreciated

Since nobody knows exactly how much waiting the full 30 mins actually helps your chances, then theres a pretty good chance doing them faster actually increases your chances.

Esp since most full teams do the missions in 15-20 mins. I'd rather have 2 chances in 30 mins, than a slightly better chance 1 time after waiting around.

Again Thanks for the info guys. Soukosa and dc534, A big thanks to you! Yea me and my friend if we speed run WB takes us 15 min or so we are both 130 so yea we can beat it fast.. but we need to run gbr first. OH! One more thing I also heard if you run the missions on Moatoob and get FoI you can go to Neudaiz and play PF is this true?

Thanks

Chris