Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i'll stick with har/quick; a lost of 100 tp isn't that huge of an amount.
    I used Ra- techs a lot and prefered not to lose some range from
    those spells.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

I want Me/smart more than Har/smart ..

@ topic, yes, agree with fT+ quick, MF + smart. they are very match.
    add WT and AT for har/smart too, because they don't need range, really. and AOE has no effect on it.

EDIT: do we have all of the giresta members yet?
    Last edited by Arika; Aug 25, 2008 at 12:24 PM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by RubySion View Post
    i'll stick with har/quick; a lost of 100 tp isn't that huge of an amount.
    I used Ra- techs a lot and prefered not to lose some range from
    those spells.
    Yeah, that's how I figure. And again, -100 TP doesn't mean anything, not even to a MF.

Also GIRESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AT prob needs har / quick for resta/reverser/giresta area healing, and their buffs. Range is important to them too.

Quote Originally Posted by SeKaI View Post
    It doesn't really matter if Nos is affected by it or not.

Also, Har / Smart for MF, Har / Quick for fT.

@Inazuma
    I'm curious since it sounds interesting about using Lumira / Spread in certain situations. Mind giving a few examples?

lumira spread really comes in handy sometimes. i can hit the gohmans in white beast w/ ramegido from outside their attack range. in the current event, there are a few rooms filled w/ buffed gohmans. instead of risking death having to make quick dodges, i just spam ramegido from a safe distance.

in seed express, there are 2 ardites that spawn in a room w/ a wall. i can attack em w/ rafoie while they are stuck behind it, works nice. btw, it has to be rafoie b/c the other ra techs dont have enough range.

you know that part in white beast where you go down a staircase and it splits into 2 hallways, the right side has the key. sometimes i will stand at the top of the staircase on the button, so the ice traps dont freeze the others. i can attack most of the monsters at the bottom w/ ramegido.

i almost never see other MFs using lumira spread however. i feel like the only person who uses it regularly.
    Quit PSO2

I dont know guys it seams to me that the Har Smart would be better suited on classes such as GT, I mean they have decent reange on healing as it is and why sacrifice the extra healing power that the extra 100 tech points gives you. I mean it might be best suited for cast GT if anything. Otherwise I think the har quick is best in most situations.

Har / Quick is a much better unit than Har / Smart. I have tried both and on paper as well as in partice the Har / Quick wins.

Both give a casting speed bonus.

The Har / Quick reduces TP by -100. Which for a level 140 human acrotecher (20) is only 5% of his base TP. They have nearly 2,000 TP at that level.

The Har / Smart reduces your technic range by 30%?!? Trust me it is VERY noticable and almost defeats the purpose of technics. You need to be able to hit them hard and quick and out of their melee range.

I think the question should be Har / Quick or Red / Force.

Har / Smart is better if you do not use simple and Ra technics, since only those are affected by the range cut ;o

My Acrotecher does not have one simple or Ra technic = Har / Smart is 100% better.

I found a Har/Smart last night and compared its range to my Har/Quick...

Personally, I didn't see a significant enough difference, so I'd say Har/Smart is better. I haven't used it in any intense missions yet though, so I may change my mind later, lol...

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Har / Smart is better if you do not use simple and Ra technics, since only those are affected by the range cut ;o

My Acrotecher does not have one simple or Ra technic = Har / Smart is 100% better.
    as FT, maybe. but as AT or MF, you are better off w/ smart.

using simple and ra techs w/ haru smart is one of the fastest ways to kill monsters when you are playing w/ others. having slightly less range just means you have to take a few more steps forward before you can start attacking. but after the monsters are dead, you are closer to the next room than you would be if you were using haru quick.

100 magic power isnt a huge amount but it helps. and id go so far as to say that having less range on ra techs is a GOOD thing. sometimes when you dont aim correctly and the tech shoots past the monsters, it can still hit em thanks to having less range.

dont forget to bring along lumira spread as well b/c there will be the occasional time where you do need extra range on simple or ra techs.
    Quit PSO2