Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

yay another pvp thread. Maybe if they added an option to pvp on any map as unbalanced as it will be at least it would give players somewhere to go other then the one map everyone is spamming for weeks on end. Well you can go to the other maps but it ends up being a solo fest. Even now gbr is becoming another white beast spam. Hardly any games going on anywhere else. yawn.

HAY U L@@KED AT ME FUNNY, I'LL SHOW U, I'LL KICK UR ASS IN PVP TO PROVE I'M BETTER THAN ANYONE, HURFADURF

Yeah, pass on that. PSO can keep it's broken ass shoehorned PVP.

You can deal 15,000+ in a PA combo.... You have 3000 HP. See the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    i say go for it. even if its not properly balanced, it will still work. for example, if you are MF, make sure you only play against other MFs. that way its fair and perfectly balanced. if GM has a huge unfair advantage against MF, dont fight against one. simple solution.
    Sounds sweet.

Nosdiga vs. Nosdiga
    Jabroga vs. Jabroga
    KS vs. KS

I think I just threw up a bit.

Arrow Battle Mode (PvP) (Real PvP)

Download PSOBB, then connect to the private servers which are free and then try PvP by choosing what kind of PvP in the quest counter (Don't just go into the forest, idiot) you do this after selecting battle when starting a game an=or join a battle game.

If you do this, you'll be playing a PvP in which EVERYONE is EQUAL!

Thats the REAL PvP, not the CRAP y'all talk about, this is battle mode PvP. And this should be implemented in PSU. You have to pick up weapons up off the floor, you can start off with any magic or traps (all users have same traps/magic) Everyone is the same level, and can level up. Sart from level 1 or 5 or 50 or 155 or whatever, etc. And much much more.

You also choose the goal of battle mode as well.

So go ahead, try it. Then come back and give positive reviews about battle mode. So unless all this was NOT available on SEGA servers, this was the PvP that y'all missed.
    Last edited by LuigiMario; Aug 29, 2008 at 09:51 AM.

Actually this topic isn't supposed to be here (on the forums as a whole), you can do this discussion elsewhere.

pvp in psu... hell no. if u want pvp go play pso/wow/gw.

besides as said be4 by some1 else, rifles would own every 1 and even more so whit a turbo controller as they pop out 2 shots in 1 sec.
    Retired PC/PS2 server caras:
    AUTARCH, M cast, Lv 147, FG/PT
    NORDLYS, M newman, LV141, AT
    Frozt, F beast, LV106, FF

WHY DO PVP THREADS ALWAYS END UP LIKE THE REST?!
    The replies will always be the same, I don't want it here.
    Some will say "Hey it's goinna be cool lulz"
    what an endless cycle this is...

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiMario View Post
    Download PSOBB, then connect to the private servers which are free and then try PvP by choosing what kind of PvP in the quest counter, you do this after selecting battle when starting a game an=or join a battle game.

Thats the REAL PvP, not the CRAP y'all talk about, this is battle mode PvP. And this should be implemented in PSU.

So go ahead, try it. Then come back and give positive reviews about battle mode.
    Ok there it goes, PSOBB...you should stick to PSOBB instead for PvP then
    Last edited by ashley50; Aug 29, 2008 at 10:53 AM.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    WHY DO PVP THREADS ALWAYS END UP LIKE THE REST?!
    The replies will always be the same, I don't want it here.
    Some will say "Hey it's goinna be cool lulz"
    what an endless cycle this is...

Spoiler!

Ok there it goes, PSOBB...you should stick to PSOBB instead for PvP then
    I'm just explaining what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiMario View Post
    Download PSOBB, then connect to the private servers which are free and then try PvP by choosing what kind of PvP in the quest counter (Don't just go into the forest, idiot) you do this after selecting battle when starting a game an=or join a battle game.

Thats the REAL PvP, not the CRAP y'all talk about, this is battle mode PvP. And this should be implemented in PSU. You have to pick up weapons up off the floor, you can start off with any magic or traps (all users have same traps/magic) Everyone is the same level, and can level up. Sart from level 1 or 5 or 50 or 155 or whatever, etc. And much much more.

So go ahead, try it. Then come back and give positive reviews about battle mode. So unless all this was NOT available on SEGA servers, this was the PvP that y'all missed.
    There
    Last edited by Dhylec; Aug 29, 2008 at 07:48 PM. Reason: merge - stop double posting

couldn't they just have separate stats? like a ratio