Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How is PSU [360] now?

I left PSU in the middle of the first MAG event and I'm just wondering what changes have been made, how have those changes had an impact on the game, what changes are planned for the future and how is everything in general?

Love,
    Fox Makenshi

new GBR in Neudiaz. lots of fun, hard for the XBOX to keep up with the animation(s) though

alot of updates are going to be coming shortly, um, hopefully

we are 5~6 updates behind the JP servers, something like that

you can find all the upcoming mission info at PSU pedia

It is horrible on 360...I only recently started playing again a few days ago & there is lots of rediculous lag, I have no completed even 1 mission this week that I've been playing due to being kicked off from the lag. Kinda sad that I might cancel my sub after just 4 days :/

sry we're still all haxed up D:
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Same graphical slowdown that's been present for a while but other than that it's fine. It was pretty laggy during MAG2 but hasn't been bad since. Neudaiz GBR is pretty sweet, and we'll hopefully have masterclasses and the mission carnival event within the next few months. (Chill said in the GM live support thing that the mission carnival is scheduled for about 2 months from now)
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Donkey Show Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by gravityvx View Post
    It is horrible on 360...I only recently started playing again a few days ago & there is lots of rediculous lag, I have no completed even 1 mission this week that I've been playing due to being kicked off from the lag. Kinda sad that I might cancel my sub after just 4 days :/
    Sorry. Though I hate defending this game, it's most likely not the game's fault. Chances are it's your internet connection. No matter how bad slowdown gets I don't think anyone has ever been kicked off the game for it.

anyway... Games still rediculously easy. Got back on a week before MAG2, got to 55 in three days with about 5mil in gear. Gave up until MAg 2, and levels to 126 of C runs for three weeks. If you like running the same 5 Neudaiz missions over and over then it's the perfect time to come back. Assuming everyone with a 40% or higher drop rate isn't already back to White Beast.

45%+ or BOOT! / >10* ITEMS = BOOT!!

Something like that. Only if you play on Universe 1 and 2, or course. Oh and slowdown...lots and lots of slowdown.

Neudaiz GBR is pretty damn fun. It's has me playing the game on a semi-regular basis again. Before the GBR, I was seriously considering canceling my subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Phetty View Post
    If you like running the same 5 Neudaiz missions over and over then it's the perfect time to come back.
    Better than running the same 1 Neudaiz mission over and over.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

i only play with a few select freinds (a gunner,fighter,and two techers) and of course whoevers bot and if we find something absolutley drop jawwing awsome (red/knight for example) we sell and split profit so far all the rare stuff we've been getting recentley has been going to be besides this one serafi-senba that i got anyway from him so i could make it and maximise profit. ANYWAY i got a little sidtracked sta in a suckluded universe with a few freinds and lag should go.
    PSU [360]
    Chaos Maiden Newman F LVL53 {FT1,AT8,GT1WT1}
    Chaos Sniper CAST M LVL80 {FG14,Fg5,GT5,PT1}
    Vergil BEAST M LVL 57 (FF6,Fg1,Wt1,PT1,Af1}
    [luck slot]

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Quote Originally Posted by RufuSwho View Post
    new GBR in Neudiaz. lots of fun, hard for the XBOX to keep up with the animation(s) though
    It's the the Xbox's fault though! Shoddy programming is the reason for the slowdown.