Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Xbox Users, PSU discs

So has anyone else gone through like 3 or more PSU disks. I just dont get it, well the first one I let a younger sibling use when I was home from college and it was given back scratched to hell. The last two disks however just freeze up on the main menu. I do not believe it is the xbox because it plays all my other disks I play, call of duty 4. I only play like 3 games besides this one. I sometimes play the new stuff, I cant wait to try out To Human. Well I guess I will have to find another copy somewhere, probably will have to order it online.

im on my third disk lol

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I am still on my original disc.

Fall Dashboard update lets u install your games to your harddrive so all u will need is the disc in the disc tray for proof u have the game and it will run entirely on the harddrive!

i only have room to do this for 1 game and its gonna be PSU cuz my game stores around me are out of PSU games and this is my 4th disc D:
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    Fall Dashboard update lets u install your games to your harddrive so all u will need is the disc in the disc tray for proof u have the game and it will run entirely on the harddrive!

i only have room to do this for 1 game and its gonna be PSU cuz my game stores around me are out of PSU games and this is my 4th disc D:
    Is this update already out, or coming out soon? I haven't fired up my 'box in a bit...

My friend had his hd/loader setup for ps2 and it was godly. 0 loading 360 games will = pure joy.

I found out myself after going through about four discs that it could also be a symptom of a bad DVD drive. You'll play most other games fine because they're not continuously accessing the disc as much as PSU is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekani View Post
    I found out myself after going through about four discs that it could also be a symptom of a bad DVD drive. You'll play most other games fine because they're not continuously accessing the disc as much as PSU is.
    Actually, games like Mass Effect access the disc more as they are loading game data on the fly.

PSU v1 stuff puts more wear on the drive because time between disc access is enough to let the drive spin down. Constant spin-down and spin-up is probably worse for a drive than constant loading.
    I'm Guy, so what?

I've been playing a little over a year and I'm still on my first disc. Depending on how much room it takes up I might install it on the HD though just in case.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

I guess I should not have played 4200hrs of PSU. Although this last disk I only have put about 1000 hours on.