Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

I too used to play Ep3 quite a bit back in the day under the name SinowThing-1 (or 2 or 3, depending on corruptions D: ). And believe it or not VR, I watched the game of you against the Heavy Fog + Monest team decks of Card Grey and Toaster Mage. That was entertaining haha. I don't know how many times I've played against all you regulars, but I was known for being pretty good. I just didn't play very much.

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

lol awesome. I still remember that fight, I think I was using an Inolis team deck?

sigh...Fun times

Quote Originally Posted by VR-Raiden View Post
    I think I remember seeing the names Brim and Killer 7 before but I can't remember being in any battles with them.

and no one else encountered a Monest Heavy Fog deck?
    Brim was my FOmar. Episode 3 was pretty fun, but I didn't start really playing until the end of its lifespan. Cran got me into the game. It had been sitting in my room literally unwrapped because all I ever played was PSO ep 1&2.

I was bored with it and wanted a change of pace so I decided to try it out. I was a novice at the game at best so I doubt many people would've known of me anyway. I used to always get taunted by cran's Crimsom Assassin (inside joke thing) and just couldn't beat her XD

I'm glad I finally do get my first win against her before the servers came down(I just hope she didn't let me win to be nice though )

Recently, I've been playing Ep3 again offline with my wife, but had to start over(my memorycard corrupted x.x)

I'm hoping that someday it will be possible for me to play it online again, because in the end I ended up enjoying the game even more than the original PSO.

Signature by Gama