Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by youthisoverrated View Post
    first off soa has NOTHING to do with the programming! second off this is primarily a japanese game. if there's something worng on our end it could takes months for them to finally get around to fixing it, cus THIS IS PRIMARILY A JAPANESE GAME we're not very high up on the list of to do things for sega of japan. you wanna bitch about how things get done then learn japanese and go talk to them instead of blaming everything on soa.
    Actually we should.

Last time I checked, Capcom, Nintendo (what have you) and other game companies that realesed games around the same time came from Japan too.

We all love PSo, PSu here, but their efforts are piss poor sometimes.

I thought we were not supposed to propose any glitches on the MSG boards. I for one think this thread should be deleted, even if it is for good cause. I mean I want the MGG glitch fixed but if I post anything about the steps on doing it I will most likly get banned or the thread will simply be deleted. Anyways who's to say Sonic Team will even get right on fixing this glitch. We all know how slow they are at working out glitches so really posting glitches should be edited or deleted by the moderators on this site.

I guess since this glitch gains you no purpose, much like the stair glitch or the sit down glitches than I suppose this one is ok but still I am agaist sharing glitches over the MSG boards. If anything you should have asked if anyone could send you a Private message or just ask someone to directly send Phantasy Star how to to do this glitch.

Default Are you trying to H4X0R me?

Quote Originally Posted by JAFO22000 View Post
    What's Lenelle's PW, dammit!
    I dunno, some random numbers. Gimme $10 and I'll log on long enough to find out....

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Quote Originally Posted by Sekani View Post
    I dunno, some random numbers. Gimme $10 and I'll log on long enough to find out....

Hey, we offered to sponser you way back! The offer still stands if you want to play.

Col. Mustard and I attempted to guess it by putting in a series of numbers. It is NOT 0000-0120 nor 9900-9999 nor 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555, 6666, 7777, 8888 nor 6969 nor 1337 nor 4875. We gave up after that. We would NOT make good safe crackers. (Get it, "crackers" because we're white!).

i don't know why this glitch is even getting people upset. so you wasted a few seconds going to a room that didn't have a store.

and you were disappointed that the crimson selling for 200 meseta didn't exist any more.. (at least that's what I was disappointed about...)

there are much more frustrating and game altering glitches that need fixed... although sega will probably never fix them..

Corruption detected in trainer card

I don't see the big deal in asking the community. Instead of spending maybe 3 hours just to figure it out; ask someone and spend 30 minutes. Get the problem fixed faster!

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

the whole point is that people are doing this for the sole purpose of being jerks.

hehe, lets watch all the losers who think they're getting something they want for cheap/free.
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

Quote Originally Posted by mvffin View Post
    the whole point is that people are doing this for the sole purpose of being jerks.

hehe, lets watch all the losers who think they're getting something they want for cheap/free.
    Never thought of it that way, but what else explains rooms full of toilets and decoration layouts that try to fool you into thinking you're trapped?
    I'm Guy, so what?