Default weapon percentage and damage ratio?

someone out there has already done this, and knows the answer or a link where i can find it

what is the increase to damage per % of weapon?

to explain:

if a 30% weapon does X damage

then 32% will be = ?

i understand that it will be a percentage of ATP total (char and wep), so it will vary

anyway, if you get the point of what i'm asking, point me in the right direction?

thanks

I believe it's roughly...

((Char ATP + Weapon ATP) + (Char ATP + Weapon ATP)(.75 * element) - Enemy DFP) / 5

Of course, if using a PA or bullet, you have to account for the ATP modifier as well.

Testing on White Beast C...

140/20 FG Cast with Rattlesnake using Lv29 Dark Shot = 4102 ATP with 32% element.

4102 + (4102)(.75 * .32) = 5086 ATP, minus Lv20 Ollaka's DFP (77) is 5009. 5009/5 is 1001.

Spoiler!

Now for another example...

140/20 FG Cast with Rattlesnake using Lv29 Dark Shot = 4102 ATP with 32% element.
    4102 - (4102)(.75 * .32) = 3118 ATP, minus Lv80 Bel Pannon's DFP (230) is 2888. 2888/5 is 578. Note I'm subtracting the element damage since this is Dark vs Dark.

Spoiler!

Oh and in case you were wondering, the .75 is because elemental boost was made slightly less effective with AotI.

And for a chart with enemy base stats per level and specific enemy stat modifiers, http://psupedia.info/User:Beatrixkiddo/Enemy_stats
    Last edited by beatrixkiddo; Jun 22, 2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Copy/paste mishap
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Great job, nice detailed answer.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I think we should look into this more deeply. Offensive and defensive mods should also work the same on both player and enemy (though a bit different for enemies with offensive due to the lack of weapon ATP).

I did some tests some time after Illuminus first came out and came up with something along the lines of the elemental mod working on both ends like that. Basicly using the opposing element will increase the effect of the weapon's attack and decrease the effect of the target's defense by the amount on the weapon plus the elemental mod on the enemy (usually 5%). This way would make sense since it would still provide a nice impact on lower attack weapons such as mechs.

The only problem I had with this was that it wouldn't work with longbows due to bypassing defense. Also because ST had adjusted the stats on enemies some time before this and the new ones weren't available til afterwards when the Illuminus biblec came out, I couldn't completely confirm this but it was fairly close. As for the numbers I did come up with... I have no idea where they are now since it was so long ago x_x; If nothing else checks this I'll try to do it again soon.