Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default has SEGA officailly responded to the lag crisis?

hehe, i said lag crisis

its true though, if this isn't adressed it will cause many new players to simply call this game poop and move on.

for the longer standing players, well, we are all hooked anyway right, so who cares about us

anyway, as far as new players go, it will effect SEGA's pocketbook in the long run

if anything is going to get SEGA to address this, you would think the potential loss of cash would do the trick

please link if you have heard anything official

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

It might be your fault you're lagging you know.

Quote Originally Posted by RufuSwho View Post
    hehe, i said lag crisis

its true though, if this isn't adressed it will cause many new players to simply call this game poop and move on.

for the longer standing players, well, we are all hooked anyway right, so who cares about us

anyway, as far as new players go, it will effect SEGA's pocketbook in the long run

if anything is going to get SEGA to address this, you would think the potential loss of cash would do the trick

please link if you have heard anything official
    How much apathy do they need to convey in order to convince you that they're apathetic? Because, you know, they're conveying quite a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Vordex View Post
    It might be your fault you're lagging you know.
    It might be your parents fault that you posted that.

Are you talking about lag or slowdown?

PSO2 JP - ピザ

Or maybe the question you should be asking is : Has anyone told them about it?
    It is terrible in some places, Flowery Pursuit in particular. When playing through all the GBR missions i restart my xbox after that mission, otherwise its unplayable afterwards.

I only notice lag/slow down a few days a week. After maintenance it usually clears up for me. But lag has to always be expected occasionally, but if it happens all the time to you, it might be on your end. Internet is very unpredictable, Sega can have the best servers technology can offer and you can have a 100mb/sec triple optic fiber connection and you'll still see lag sometimes. It's very inevitable.
    ColdWaffles- lvl 93 newman FT :3
    The Highlander- lvl 13 beast H

I experienced very short bursts of lag the day of the update, but since then I haven't had any problems. A lot of my buds can vouch for that as well. The problem is most likely you.

And for the record:
    Lag =/= Slowdown. Slowdown isn't Sega's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by ulyoth View Post
    Or maybe the question you should be asking is : Has anyone told them about it?
    It is terrible in some places, Flowery Pursuit in particular. When playing through all the GBR missions i restart my xbox after that mission, otherwise its unplayable afterwards.
    Flowery Pursuit, unlike, say, Sacred Stream, doesn't actually trigger the well-known robot slowdown glitch. It's just plain old bad performance in the mission itself followed by the fireworks lobby.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The fireworks lobby doesn't slowdown when you just log, in, if you see slowdowns here it is because you have "robot slowdown"

Must be on 360 I guess (or isolated on PC/PS2), because I haven't had any problems (aside from the very occasional lag spike, which is normal for me) on PC/PS2.

It does depend whether you mean lag (latency) or slowdown though. If it's slowdown, adjust your settings, unless you're on PS2 or Xbox 360, in which case I have no idea what you can do. If it's lag though, and it's persistent only in PSU, get in touch with Sega Support and try and get it sorted out. As for myself though, I haven't had any problems whatsoever.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)